Tree of Savior Forum

Infinite party members, unbreakable weapon upgrades, druid transform crashing channels, etc etc

well if the server goes live and skills or this is not fixed RIP TOS
and ill quit as well until fixed

That definitely should be fixed for PvP at the very least, that’s pretty ridiculous if the skill isn’t how it’s intended.

Looking at the article again though, I wouldn’t say they’re completely unaware that it can capture multiple ally tiles with lv1 capture. The very first image in the article is lv1 capture, as you can see the lv2 description as well (lv0 would mean you can only see lv1 description), meaning it’s very likely they tested using lv1 capture.

Afterwards some time in the article, it shows a screenshot of them capturing heal. As you know, heal tiles are tied to skill level, and the screenshot shows a lv5 heal which is of course, 5 tiles.

So I’m inclined to believe they’re aware of how the attribute is working and see no issues with it under normal party play circumstances. This channel crashing thing and superpowered capture everything at level 1 in PvP issue definitely should be solved, but it shouldn’t be made at the expense of the experience the attribute has to offer (again, under normal party play circumstances e.g. 5 members in a separate dungeon instance).

Im just saying to investigate them because i saw they acusing each other on global chat. People that dont abuse wont get ban, simple.

3 Likes

Pretty much, all those abusers will get caught eventually. Or alteast have the risk of being banned now. which makes all there progress completely void.

While the dude that doesn’t do this, have a little less gear / and money to spend but won’t have the issue of being banned later on.

I still remember in world of warcraft, how everybody and there mom would explain to new people how to bot, because nobody ever got banned for it. Everybody did it was there logic.

Then TBC launched, they bought it and activated it. the day before the gates opened massive 300k account ban. My whole guild was a desert.

I laughed so hard, they never ever wanted to help me because they where to busy cheating there way to victory. Now suddently i got loads of whispers from old guldies on new accounts to give them some starting gold. I suddently was the king of the hill.

3 Likes

To be honest what i can gather is that magic circle refers as a single skill despite the area (which would make sense) and that would fit the article since they are only capturing one skill at a time but even if that’s the correct description the bug still would be a thing since you can capture multiple skills with lvl1.

@wardistrict OP, mind adding this to the list?

There are countless Thaums abusing this exploit atm to achieve over 5,000 INT and self-grinding (while myself I am a C3 Thaum and still have to shout 20x a day for a Storage Grind since I refuse to level illegitimately lol)

Not only are they able to 1-shot any mob they want but they are now starting to prep the exploit for WB… all it takes is one circle of Thaum in their build and they can go from normal to superhuman.

So while you’re spending millions in attributes and gearing up… any old Thaum can prep the exploit and do 10x your DPS while wearing nothing at all and having never spent a single silver in attributes.

Cheers!

6 Likes

This is like dragon ball Z characters “Charging” for 1 week worth of episodes for the final battle.

5 Likes

And being at risk at losing everything, by getting banned later on. When gm’s check server logs.

While you are still trucking with your weaker gear.

They are aware of this bug, but guess what

that is why fedimian ch1 keeps crashing :smiley:

yea, i hate that because it removes that 500 star weapon buff guy :confused:

Any mmorpgs suggestions for SEA? anyone?

im looking for one too… bump me if you discovered something good right now planning to play CSGO again

Im trying Riders of Icarus at steam. Not bad, seems like tera/aion

lol if they check server logs I’ll be super happy… but chances are they won’t which means the shitstorm of exploits happening won’t be punished as they should be. Which means all my time spent staring at the screen in Fedimian waiting for a party will be for nothing =( lol

@Damndude the bug that @GM_Francis mentioned in that thread is a separate bug and they still have not even made a nod at the fact this issue is different and a very real exploit.

So I guess, for now, we wait. Add this exploit up to the list of +20 weapons, crashing channels, etc etc. I’ve already watched a ThaumNecro + Healer efficiently duo their own Storage grind @lv249 with zero effort lol No matter the exploit the worst part is that while you play legitimately you have to watch someone else go unpunished for cheating. That’s the worst part. As for the Thaum bug they’d have to put in safety checks to make sure that innocent users who reproduced the bug unknowingly weren’t impacted since this happens out in the wild very easily… but a nice flag would be noticing server-side that “hey, this user has over 1 million HP…” or “Wow, this user has been dealing 30k per magic missile hit and he’s been dealing this much for a couple hours on a grind” lol

I’ve had a party member put 2 charges of lv10 heal some distance apart from each other before, and when I used capture in the middle I was only able to capture the middle tiles with the outer edges left intact, so I don’t believe it’s a case of skill by skill otherwise the position of any of the heal tiles wouldn’t matter.

Of course the bug is still there, and should be fixed so you can’t capture more enemy tiles than what your skill level should allow for, but even if the bug extends to the reason why there’s no limit to ally tiles it doesn’t necessarily mean the developers intended for ally tiles to contribute to the skill level limit either. (To be fair, there are plenty of times things have been overlooked leading to major bugs.)

Until a definitive statement about the ally attribute is made there isn’t anything I can say for certain about the developer’s true intentions, but I can say with certainty that I very much enjoy the experience the attribute provides right now, and would be a little disappointed if that was changed to one ally circle contributing to the skill level limit solely because people were abusing it in extreme amounts to crash channels (also due to how the game is coded). Despite that, I’m still fine with a hard cap on how much it can capture in total, that’s probably necessary to stop the channel crashing.

Riders of Icarus looks alright indeed! might give it a try thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

yeah…mayb check some ch for irregularities at midnite/early in the morning well as they say abusing skill to crash the ch. i think ive been once but forgot when n where tho sry:confounded:

Interesting, btw i also have a rogue (c3) and i really love capture but to be honest a hard cap at 10 skills would be enough more than that can be really abused.

Do you mean here https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=512 ? Its the transpose bug with CON but i can’t believe they didnt notice you can do that with INT too :expressionless: