Tree of Savior Forum

Infinite party members, unbreakable weapon upgrades, druid transform crashing channels, etc etc

lol never believed that exists even if you edited it, still broke the TOS of TOS

i like you , your like blurfishx we cant win any arguements and defending themselves for using exploits

/facepalm

Sorry, I will delete the post.

Man, beware, dont mess arround with this. People got banned for changing text size.

I wonder if you even understand what is going on in this thread.

well just goodluck… i followed this thread since i read it

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Ban them all. Don’t ever stop banning. Ban entire guilds. Ban the ones who were “nice” because they stopped at some point (that point being long after they got rich as fuck).

Ignore all threads and tickets protesting unfair bans. Everyone is full of crap. Everyone is bad. This game has a 99.9% garbage community and you need to take them all out if you expect to bring the steam userbase back.

It’s that or a server wipe.

Oh, and blanket ban all the Sorc at bee farm. If they have a temple shooter out, they’re autopotting. Except me. I’m the one guy who isn’t. You can blanket ban me, though. I’ll go down if those assholes go down with me.

9 Likes

You’re part of the cancer. And I thought you quit so just mind your own business while the people who care try to save the game.

3 Likes

Please ban all addon user while at it.

I’m seriously tired of all these addon user getting advantage over user who don’t.

Tbh it doesn’t. It’s another function which print the data to developer console.

ahh lets see here it is i just stole this image from FB fanpage
credits to the owner
if you deleted your watering can so be it

@GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines

2 Likes

I fked up.

I have thousands of screenshot on that. Do you need it?

tell that to IMC not to us :stuck_out_tongue:

not surprised cutenotlewd fully embraces the exploits, wouldn’t be surprised if all the upper bigger active guilds do it, they’re always at the forefront of exploits

W-why am I laughing so hard right now. Someone save me.

Then why don’t you just do it and quit?
IMO saying “can’t wait to quit” but not doing it shows that you are only needy for attention.

1 Like

Passive aggressive of the guilty. :smirk:

You are missing the joke here.