Tree of Savior Forum

Transfer from Fedimian to Telsiai

So what do we do until the transfer is open? continue to play on poopy ping knowing we could be playing on oce but all our founders items are stuck on the NA server.

Although I really appreciate all current actions taken by IMC to improve our gaming experience, I do not understand why a transfer from Fedimian to Telsiai is granted whereas all other transfer options are not considered valuable.

Admitted I started on Klaipedia instead of Femidian, this is caused by my friends have started on Klaipedia as long as no information existed about Femidian.
IMC could really have a big impact if they allowed relocation there right now, no matter if it is only a month to grand opening.
Just meaning to say this in a helpful way :slight_smile:

@Staff_Julie wow thanks! i hope that transfer from Klaipeda to telsai s enxt :slight_smile:

dahdoczock39m
Although I really appreciate all current actions taken by IMC to improve our gaming experience, I do not understand why a transfer from Fedimian to Telsiai is granted whereas all other transfer options are not considered valuable.

Admitted I started on Klaipedia instead of Femidian, this is caused by my friends have started on Klaipedia as long as no information existed about Femidian.
IMC could really have a big impact if they allowed relocation there right now, no matter if it is only a month to grand opening.
Just meaning to say this in a helpful way :slight_smile:

I agree! Christ, I’d pay for my screw up if need be, just ALLOW IT. PLEASE.

Why no transfer to Fedimian from NA Server???

Already had.

hi julie .

Can you clarify to me why there is a free transfer from fedimian to this new serv? Is this new server the one located in the EU?

Cause me and lot of my friends have created chars on Orsha before fedimian opened ( we are from France) . Will this be still possible to transfer in the future from Orsha to the dedicated EU server?

Thanks in advance

edit: i just read that telsai is the SEA server :slight_smile:

Thank youuuuuu :joy:

Hi Julie,
Thank you for the team great effort… how soon is the team transfer will be available? I’ve got a group of friends who started the same time and wants to transfer to SEA as soon as possible :slight_smile:

thank you so much Julie and good imc support team =D

I read it facebook page not sure if the message is also in this forum but, THEY actually planning TO DO one time TRANSFER not only FEDIMIAND to TELSIAI but KLAIPEDIA to other server too. They ask everyone to wait for further information, because transfering account to other server is not as quick as CUT PASTE,

as a programmer whenever they fix 1 bug(issue) after they refresh it appear another 100x bug… Be Patient guys :slight_smile:

Transfer will only be from Fedimian to Telsiai. The reverse is not possible because we’ve already had Klaipeda, Orsha, and Fedimian(EU) on the list of servers and players were already given a choice on which server to start playing.

We have multiple procedures going on with a lot of things to implement so I’m afraid I can’t give you an exact date yet. You’ll have to wait for our official announcements.

Please feel free to focus on your game, since I’ll also be making the announcements in the game through system messages as well.

If the transfer will take long I doubt the bottleneck on server will be fix sooner because many of players will stay for a while like me since most of us already opened the founder’s pack. If possible please allow the transfer earlier and just open another server for f2p if needed unless you have another solution to this super frustrating interaction lag.

P.S. I’m commenting on this forum because I’m currently experiencing interaction delay again.

are we going to have a notice on the main website on how can we make the team transfer? i started in orsha and i want to go to the server of my region, fedimian with my friends

Hi @Staff_Julie, I have friends who joined the EU server just so they could party with me. I joined prior Telsai, but they joined after.

Since we all purchased early access, is it possible for all of us to transfer to SEA when the time comes?

Also in general, I think it would be a good idea to allow players to transfer whenever a new server is opened. This would allow everyone to find their proper place in the world.

For your consideration. Thanks!

Fedimian, Telsiai transfer to Orsha, Klaipeda will also be possible?

@Staff_Julie

How about a FULL refund of Founders Pack ( KLAP to SEA ) delete my KLAP account and refund the Founders Pack I bought to my SEA account … I’ve already sent a ticket but no response yet …

Much faster than character transfer, the 1 month Early access is about to end and I’ve had not enjoyed much of the game …

A reply would be nice it this is possible so that I won’t be wasting my time creating 2 same characters on 2 diff servers …

When you will transfer us to Telsiai ? Please,give us the time line.:confused:

Hi Julie,

It would be awesome if you are able to update us with this, and hopefully it’s not just Fedmimian to Telsiai, but the two first servers as well, since I want to transfer from Orsha to the new SEA server.

I haven’t opened my founder’s package items and would really like to enjoy what I purchased anytime soon since the early access for founder’s package is about to end.

On another note, even without the founder’s items I’m really enjoying the game! Aside from the lag and disconnections (since I’m from SEA) luckily I’ve been surviving story boss fights haha, and bots leveling and killing mobs (I think they’re bots).

Great game! Hopefully there will be more future improvements to come.