Tree of Savior Forum

Transfer from Fedimian to Telsiai

Hi @Staff_Julie, I have friends who joined the EU server just so they could party with me. I joined prior Telsai, but they joined after.

Since we all purchased early access, is it possible for all of us to transfer to SEA when the time comes?

Also in general, I think it would be a good idea to allow players to transfer whenever a new server is opened. This would allow everyone to find their proper place in the world.

For your consideration. Thanks!

Fedimian, Telsiai transfer to Orsha, Klaipeda will also be possible?

@Staff_Julie

How about a FULL refund of Founders Pack ( KLAP to SEA ) delete my KLAP account and refund the Founders Pack I bought to my SEA account ā€¦ Iā€™ve already sent a ticket but no response yet ā€¦

Much faster than character transfer, the 1 month Early access is about to end and Iā€™ve had not enjoyed much of the game ā€¦

A reply would be nice it this is possible so that I wonā€™t be wasting my time creating 2 same characters on 2 diff servers ā€¦

When you will transfer us to Telsiai ? Please,give us the time line.:confused:

Hi Julie,

It would be awesome if you are able to update us with this, and hopefully itā€™s not just Fedmimian to Telsiai, but the two first servers as well, since I want to transfer from Orsha to the new SEA server.

I havenā€™t opened my founderā€™s package items and would really like to enjoy what I purchased anytime soon since the early access for founderā€™s package is about to end.

On another note, even without the founderā€™s items Iā€™m really enjoying the game! Aside from the lag and disconnections (since Iā€™m from SEA) luckily Iā€™ve been surviving story boss fights haha, and bots leveling and killing mobs (I think theyā€™re bots).

Great game! Hopefully there will be more future improvements to come.

Dear Julie,

As you have stated above that we were given the choice between which servers to start playing. But the starting servers were only Orsha and Klaipeda.

Thank you for helping players transfer from Fedimian to Telsiai. But would there be a chance that there would be a server transfer from the Original 2 servers(Orsha/Klaipeda) to the New SEA Server Telsiai? :grin:

There seems to be a misunderstanding. My statement above meant players cannot transfer from new servers to the older ones (or between the old servers, for that matter).

Transfers from the first 2 servers to the newer ones are allowed, of course.

Hope that cleared up any confusion you had.

2 Likes

Thanks for Clearing it up Julie!!
Love you!

Um where can we request the transfer from Older server to the New ones(Telsiai/Fedimian)?

That made my day as well! Thanks for clarifying that Julie!

Like what stanley said, are you already accepting those transfers? should we just send a support ticket for the transfer?

Iā€™m itching to open up my founderā€™s items haha

ok butā€¦how can we transfer from orsha to fedimian? we must send a ticket to support? give any notices please :frowning:

Question: Im going to transfer my Orsha team to Telsiai, but what if I already made a separate/different team in Telsiaiā€¦and this is in one steam accountā€¦

will there be an option in which i can switch to either of them from time to time?

If itā€™s the same as for those who created another team on Femidian and plan to transfer there when itā€™s possible, then the previous team will be deleted completely. You can have only one team per server.

hmmmā€¦is it?

another question: my friend bought a server packā€¦and he wants to play with me in Orshaā€¦but later on imma transfer

given the date, can he still transfer too?

Nope, he canā€™t. That is clearly stated by Staff_Julie on the opening post of this thread in case you forgot already.

that is quite a lot of replies on this threadā€¦can i ask for a favor and link it to your next reply? please?

Erm, I meant the very first post on this thread. Iā€™ll quote the part where it says so in that rather short message:

ā€œPriorā€ is the keyword here. Meaning if you create your team after Telsiai was opened, they wonā€™t allow you to transfer it there from other servers.

And i canā€™t transfer one character from Klaipedia to EU server? :cry:

I was in the opening of the mains serversā€¦ i losted the DLC pack on Klaipedia in the first hour, and now i canā€™t use it on EU serverā€¦ iā€™m mad because thisā€¦ please i need help.

Me too . I need Ticket Transfer From Klapeida to Fedimian !!!

@waken22jrb @massari993
You can transfer to Fedimian. What happens is that your entire team transfers over, erasing the team already existing on Fedimian if youā€™ve made any. Naturally, the DLC pack you collected on your character will also transfer because characters and items are tied to the team.

@silentloud @Nyyppa
Sorry, what I meant by ā€œpriorā€ is that players who started playing ā€œbefore their knowledgeā€ of Telsiai server opening can freely transfer to it, even if theyā€™re on Fedimian.

Hope there isnā€™t any more confusion on this matter.

2 Likes

Not is possible to erase my team on Klaipedia and give me another DLC pack for EU? Because i wasted many hours on level up my team in EUā€¦
I opened the pack i think on Klai at the start, but i didnā€™t waste items, you can check it. Almost if you canā€™t transfer my character from Klai to EU, if you almost can give me another packā€¦ will be great, iā€™m sorry about my problem. I will wait an answer. Thank you.

(And i canā€™t buy the dlc now if i want because i opened in the wrong server)