Tree of Savior Forum

Unstable Cube Expired

Its oks ok bro thank you for your kind explaination i just hope staff would notice this mistake too as how the link posted there they gave him a chance just to be fair should we that chance too

To those replying to this thread about just earning 10m for pract or it’s your fault; this thread is just a tongue in cheek. There was this thread : Uhh premium cos unable to trade across team storage , petition~ T>T [well this is his 2nd thread, the 1st one is already closed] that apparently got solved by IMC [ within 24 hours apparently, I’m still iffy that IMC did fix his prob]

We’re just wondering that if a mistake such as what I posted can be fixed by IMC [when it was surely the players fault] maybe we can push the unstable cube stuff too, since it’s clearly player’s fault he forgot the expiration sarcasm

1 Like

i just want to know how people can forget to open unstable cube, its a legit question, i mean it can happen like you open your cube then you are about to open the unstable but then there is a power shortage which can last 5 hours or internet its down for the same time etc.and while of course its really really rare this could happen but it still a possibility.

but leaving that aside, what other reason could make people just really really forget to open the unstable cube? everytime i log on i just click quick on both mystical and unstable cube.

1 Like

open it 1 minute before big patch update?

To be fair with the original issue that got resolved, tokens are very much so poorly labeled.

They should not call the 7day tokens ‘tokens’ if they don’t actually have the same functionality and this is a bit of a problem.

I don’t think anyone agrees that the way they currently handle 7day tokens is transparent enough given how it can actually ruin something someone saved up for, especially when it’s something rare. It’s not like you can get a token later and use a trade to repair the problem, it’s a permanent issue and I’ve seen people in my guild screw up some pretty big items with this.

Practo box is also rather un-intuitive to everyone and I’ve heard quite a few stories of people messing it up, but if you found the guide to do it in the first place, chances are you read what you need to do with the box there, sadly this is third party and not IMC, but what do you expect :confused:

Way too many people have screwed this up, they shouldn’t be fixing all of these unless they have the time to fix all of the people who have this problem, and they don’t.

2 Likes

It seems IMC have changed their stance/approach to players committing mistakes as such. I think many players have
their own share of horror stories/bitter lessons on untradable costumes/headgear.

Does spending 10000TPs entitle one to ‘benefits’? Or is the management showing their softer side.

A practonium in this case might be something worthless/farmable to some of you, but it can mean a whole world to OP since he might be a new player or simply a hoarder and collector too.

I did a little research and here are several caste studies, which proves to show IMC is very inconsistent in handling
the entire “untradable” issue.

Summary of yesterday’s drama:

Meanwhile i will try my luck on a support ticket to move my untradable costumes. I made the same mistake
back then and i can boldly say i want a slice of the pie.

As the chinese proverb says, 一視同仁

Sucess Stories

1. Chuubert’s Mage Bunny F

Please let me correct my mistake! premium costume untradeable, a catastrophe!

2. Hayashiyuui aka LTY’s Hearth throbe Wedding F

Please let me correct my mistake! premium costume untradeable, a catastrophe!

Sad Stories (all 2017)

1. cookie666’s Wizard Wonderland M

TP Costume become untradable!

2. wolfdoggie’s Simple Archer M

Cursed Costume haunting me forever

3. WinterFan’s HL c3 M ( His entire fortune)

A newbie whining story

Disclaimer:

Should the management buy into sob stories and think in any form we are trying to be a nuisance/bullies please revisit or revise your policies or at the very least be consistent in the solution for everybody.

Feel free to check all those involved and the servers we are playing from. I can say i am alone and non of them are with me . They are merely individuals who think/fee/suffered the same.

Also, i wont tag any of the staff here out of respect. Thank you

TLDR;

Be consistent in your solutions

1 Like

Like my first cube i didnt know i need to reopen it is and obivious mistake as you can see :<

bravo man. This is what got me ticked after hearing that kiritard’s problem got fixed.

And to those saying that 7 day tokens shouldn’t be named tokens; IMC called them tokens cause they ARE tokens. Since they are free, IMC placed trade restricts on it to get new players to buy their premium token. If you just hover your mouse over the 7 day tokens, you’d clearly see that there are no personal trades added to it. Heck, you can even see if the person you’re trading with has a token or not, right? And, iirc, trades without tokens has like 2 prompts asking you if you are sure trading without a token [which if you are reading, you’d wonder why if you are using a 7 day token], and if once you trade without a token your item will be untradeable.

The problem is that a token is basically a term to say “You are getting these things” one of those things is trades.

When someone hears “I’m getting a free token” they don’t expect to be nickle and dimed on what they’re getting, they expect the event to give the same as the regular or near. Are they right in making the assumption? No.

The problem is that if you hover your mouse over either token there’s a lot of stuff to read, in a game where a lot of thnigs you read, you’re told are wrong, so it’s an understandable mistake.

What further adds to the confusion is the way trades work via tokens in the first place, they carry over (which is great mind you), but for example if someone had a 30day token used almost no trades, and used a 7 day to extend it they would still have trades leftover. This can then lead to the false idea that “Oh I can trade freely with this 7 day token”.

Yes, it’s all in the tooltip, but it’s also meaninglessly confusing of a system for something that should have never been a problem in the first place but they made a problem to needlessly restrict the market, because they couldn’t fix a bug that kept crashing it, so instead they restricted it to disgusting levels that most other MMOs wouldn’t find acceptable.

At the end of the day, the players in both of these scenarios have some warning, but if a player leaves the game or doesn’t invest in it at all beacuse they feel cheated by a poorly designed system, IMC is at a loss, so it’s in their interest to fix these issues, and this certainly isn’t the first and will not be the last case of someone complaining about this.

We can only hope they make this more transparent, and consider a better plan to resolve this before it becomes a problem.

BACKLASH

This happened awhile ago, i wasnt online and someone sent me screenshots of the drama.
Apparently yesterday’s forum post went kinda well-known.

Look at the amount of backlash as well as why certain individuals do no deserve sympathy
and special treatment from the management

Sorry OP if this deviates from your original request for support over expired unstable cubes.
HOWEVER, Treatment to players should remain the same.

trading

This is so obvious during trading, even when you have a token active but you have 0 trades left, this portion WILL NOT BE LIGHTED , but that guy just ignored it and traded anyway.

1 Like

lordyu

This guy is such a joke. The fact that he had a staff notice his whining was stupid enough cause previously people were just ignored.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Please tell the staff/or show in a reply here that you are different server from me ( Varena ) and you dont know me.
We have 0 affiliation whatsoever and you are not part of the “ersakoz” gang which the individual heavily emphasized in his sob stories.

• I am here because i am part of ‘ersakoz’ gang
  • I am here because the player treatment is obviously special
  • I am here because token [Event , 7 Day] tooltip is faulty and should be reworked

0 voters

Sorry i have to tag @Staff . this is obviously going overboard

Sorry from my knowledge, @fujiwari here plays from Telsiai and i do not know him personally

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

S> Event Tokens cause I want new idiot players to get IMC’ed too.

wait. They can read. My mistake :joy::joy::joy:
I’m now fairly confident his issue isn’t solved, he just sent the ticket . [inb4 imc cucks his ass and he goes waa-mbulance at the forums again]

On a side note: People can just google stuff, I’m pretty much amazed that new MMO players forget that they’re playing a game that needs reading. Sure the company is pretty much cucking us with their restrictions, but it’s also our responsibility to be more vigilant about our items in-game. Heck, the main website even has simple tutorials about in-game items.

BTW, I just noticed that most … special people I see are from Varena, why is that? Here at Tels we usually see wtf builds from Varena people… and more wtf gameplay from them.
Why?

I have no idea why you lump everyone against you as a “gang” with Ersakoz. I’m not from Varena and I can tell you have some real issues man.

For some clarifications were not bullying you in this thread we are just simple justifying our right to have fair judgement this is not about you

BTW bro, you pinoy? [omg this is embarrassing if it is … this is why i hate my countrymen at times]

Anywho. the reason why we’re just so ticked at you bro, it’s because you’ve been cursing people who told you beforehand about your situation. And yes we’re mad you get your issue fixed. How about us? Some of us veteran players have MONTHS of tickets not responded or solved. Do you think it’s fun seeing someone’s issue [which is easily avoidable] gets fixed against ours that has been sent months before you even started playing this game?

Maigad. You make my brain hurt.