Tree of Savior Forum

Uhh premium cos unable to trade across team storage , petition~ T>T

omg… what a waste lol… even if i buy a tp token, i stil lcan move it between characters?

No, once its traded it cant be changed.

a petition for poor poor ignorant and stupid me … if not feel so sad having a female dress which i cant wear atall unless i am okama` lol

Well, what we really need to petition is IMC’s lack of transparency on this matter.

One might say ‘just read’, but there’s too much to read in this game when it comes to stuff like this and there is also too little that is correct in what it displays.

There should be several warnings whenever trading something that will become Untradeable after moving. It should also not restrict the movement between your team storage to be honest, this is foolish, and should be changed.

i agree if it is not allow to trade with other players, but atleast let me move across team storage if not i need to cut off and change my gender T.T but i got another cos is not tradeable due to the 7 days event token… haiz… what a sad lessons, there is no warning of whatsoever TT
i wish i didnt get the 7 days event token… is there a way to solve with cash? if i need to buy tp token to move across team storage , i will buy one… if not i feel stupid and ignorant… and abit cheated… haiz
a huge mistake… TT i hate u 7 day event token

7day token is the biggest prank ever. Still dont understand why basic trading has to be limited to 30 trades per token but :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

"There should be several warnings whenever trading something that will become Untradeable after moving. "

its there and you can see it before you accept and confirm 2 times at the trade window

you can check the other party’s token status as well

just pay attention when trading. its that simple

" if i need to buy tp token to move across team storage , i will buy one…"

tp token allow you to use team storage. but since your item already is untradable it cant move. you should contact IMC support directly. why didnt you buy TP token in the first place

1 Like

yeah the 7-day token is a trap. It is only by experience that older players have faced before. A proper UI/pop-out
would definitely help out the newer players

The same applies for 0 potential item-fail incident that surfaced on reddit/forum awhile back. The jtos
community have even developed their own addon/UI to prevent such mishaps from happening

4 Likes

There are warning signs when trading without trade counts.

1. That lit “TOKEN ENABLED” sign is not lighted up even when you have your token (in your case, event token)

2. Other players warning you to use normal TP tokens.

You blatantly ignored those and traded anyway, got burnt and whine when you get the repercussions. You want to know how I learnt about this? I declined trade and investigated myself why the sign wasn’t lit up. I googled. I searched, and found that event tokens do not give trade counts. I found that 7-day tokens also set your current trade counts to ZERO.

So you want to know what 7 day tokens are good for? Pop them before you use your 30 day token and you’ll have a nice 37 day token, and you get to keep your 30 trade counts at that.

problem solved also , please closed @STAFF_Letitia

So the kiritard gets a special treatment? Is this what I’m seeing here?

1 Like

I guess I will ask IMC to restore my silver that I “mistakenly” sold to RMT websites. After all, I didnt read that it was against the rules so it should be fine, right?

Nice going staff :joy: how about those who there cubes got expired isnt it fare to give them all there practo also? :3 or they should runt all day also to get it? Atleast that would be fair

I should ask the silver and gems I accidentally dropped on maps when i died.

a satisfying solution had been provided by mr chuubert thanks and imc support team, @STAFF_Letitia
Please closed this post.

@hayashiyuui
Why not create 10-12 more posts about same trouble?

Such pointless drama
Multiple thread created
yare yare …such a failure

it will be good experience for you, read carefully b4 doing something, we know b4 update item patch, premium stuff can be tradabe eventough non token user, but now is diffrent, gudluck for another experience gaming, this game still continue changing update soo we are like reborn to become newbie every big patch come, better mindset it from now, like me :stuck_out_tongue:

~wigglewiggle,2017

For reference in future, should this post ever be locked.

But it will be a good implementation of an updated UI to prevent mishaps as such. Bigger and more prominent
UI please. Or do we need an addon for that ? :joy:

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.