Tree of Savior Forum

TOS Video Stars: Community Creator Contest

If you have a popular build and some good advice on how to use it or a fun idea for a video, here’s your chance to become a certified TOS community creator!

interesting :3

Thanks! I was waiting this kind of event for so long!

#Doppelsoeldner #Klaipeda Server

1 Like

I only have

Cleric #4 Kabba > Oracle > Priest

I laughed so hard.

1. Video with grammar mistakes - 1st, 2st, 3st.
  2. The whole idea is… what, making already popular builds even more popular?
  3. Every velcoffer Scout build having a Linker XD Top-3rd Velcoffer Scout build being a farm build. Top-6 Challenge Scout builds having a Linker and Top-7th being another farm build. Some of the builds having GODDAMN SQUIRE xD

INCOMING VIDEOS OF LINK-SWELL IN BAUBAS CAVE PRESENTED AS A FUN THING TO DO xD

Not being on the list for Scout almost feels like a mark of quality.

Tl;dr: Please remove requirement for “one of the builds presented on the video”, it is just stupid.

1 Like

ROFLMAO

" Players with characters currently advanced into one of the top 10 class combinations in each class tree"

Aaaaalright. What makes you think Pyro-Ele-Tao is popular? Because it’s fun to play? Because it allows for in-depth strategic play? Nope. You put a few skills on your quick slot bar and press buttons just to wipe your opponents. As long as you have a big d… err… I mean weapon.

Nonono you don’t get it quite right. Incoming vids of Bokor-Sorc-Necro AFKing in Baubas cave would be more fun! :smiley:

“Why play this build? Well… drumroll… because THE BUILD PLAYS FOR YOU!” :haha:

+1

Would be extremely more profitable to show less popular but way more effective builds. Especially for Scouts. I don’t think 99% of people who play Scout go for BM, which is a requirement if you want to participate as Scout. This is stupid.

1 Like

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Bob
can you put the guide/explenation/etc for class as text in your thread if you cant do video editing?
so the video will be only some raid run clip

Yeah like the laser gunner (Wugu-Cannon with Wastrel Cannon) build they recently posted in ktos thread. I am 100% sure it is not on the list, but it is inventive and uses clever synergy.

I would’ve made a humorous video about my build being a no-brainer two-button iframe abuse and used footage of me suiciding into Insanity guild and being mocked “iframe god” xD

I want to see a monk and nak muay powerfull, so when you, IMC, will do changes on these class, PLISSSSS !!! make monk and nak muay nice to play, and is you can make a martial arts tree too where them are in home, <3 <3 <3 D:<!!!

• Staff sees that balancing didn’t work and out of 560 build options, over 50% of the players use the same 10 builds

• instead of forwarding balance suggestions, we get an event to promote using the top 10 builds to everyone

• people fall for the propagation of the top builds, change their builds to the top 10 builds and thus produce less negative feedback

• no more problem if 70% of the available Classes are no longer used by the players, thus no need to balance them

1 Like