Tree of Savior Forum

TOS(Eng. Ver) 2nd Beta Test Schedule

I am restricted from this game.
But my neighboor successfully playing CBT2.
LOL

Any chance of possible additional beta keys?

Any possible way to get key for CBT2 ?

No more chance to play this game now.

:sob: :sob: :sob:

Oooh, and again late :sob:
Remember playing RO like 10 years ago, wish I could try out ToS too.

Can give me 2 key for Test 2rd plz T.T . I and my friend really want to test TOS but we dont have any key test.
my gmail: dakme2@gmail.com

Hello Admin

Please siwanutwow@gmail.com

I follow a long time ago ā€¦ Name :: project 1 But i donā€™t have key beta test

i want test game system and skill class
I want to have a good social game. I want friend
I hope so

please i want key

Thank you sir.

I just wanted to say that I am incredibly disappointed that you never sent any e-mail or notification about the beta test. I would have loved to play and provide feedback and itā€™s really sad that you simply donā€™t keep your players informed of major events and updates. Is sending out e-mails really that hard? Anyways, I hope Iā€™ll be able to join the next closed beta if there is one and I can hear about it in time.

Well, I got a notification, If you didnā€™t, I donā€™t know why. Besides, If you didnā€™t get a Key, why should you be informed of such? The game is about to release I believe, just hang on :wink:

Give me a key pls.
Thank you.
bestza56@hotmail.com

Any nice fellows there that have extra keys?? I really wanted to play this but wellā€¦ Itā€™s too lateā€¦ = 3 =
Please send it here: hainakounaman@gmail.com
Iā€™d be forever grateful if someone shares a beta key~ :slight_smile:

I played long years Ragnarok. I really need key. I want play with my friends. Please send me . Thank you mustafa_anil_kulcu@hotmail.com.

Hello,

Please i need a key, i want stream this game :smile:

This game is just AMAZING

----> Morgan4500@gmail.com

Ragnarok back !

Hi guys.

Iā€™d like to stream this game for Brazilian community.

Please send me a key :slight_smile:

Cleitom@outlook.com

I signed up any e- mail Hair site not Cereto day and received no My key What a disappointment

Iā€™d love to play this CBT, if its possible, please, send me an e-mail with the key.
My e-mail: vander_angra_@hotmail.com
Thanks for the attention,

Key plsā€¦this game is awesome!

I dont get why people are crying about starting over on a server intended for them. Characters getting wiped again, plus if they are closer to said new server, better latency yea?

need beta key plz (( makc_nt0@mail.ru

I though I was registered for this beta test but apparently im not :frowning: ( I can see the red ā€œget a keyā€ button)
pgw8019@gmail.com really really really send me plz