Tree of Savior Forum

TOS(Eng. Ver) 2nd Beta Test Schedule

Sorry that you didn’t get in. I think something that might help is trying to find streamers and seeing about their key giveaways.

Time to hibernate myself for a month :smile_cat:.

1 Like

Why am I not got a clue? My friend was recorded after me, I was in my office said that I did not fall for any reason, for instance, “in my country conducted CBT” we are both from Ukraine.
Excuse for machine translation

Using Recall on my old guild!!!

Hey thanks for the info! But anyway today I received the
3:30 A.M beta invitation.

Monday the 19th is after that announcement.

It can easily be read as registration started “After the announcement about Monday the 19th”

It’s also more about my desire to not see this kind of miscommunication in the future and not so much the missed opportunity to get a key.

Sorry but I think a lot of people didn’t have any real issue figuring out what was meant and that there may be a smaller minority that did not indeed understand the announcement. I agree with you as I stated before further up in the thread that it could have been more implicitly easy to understand with a -> instead of a ~ but that doesn’t change my opinion on it being relatively transparent.

first of all. Thx for the 2nd beta key…

i just got my email and id like to derp around (JOKING)

Hello!

Thank you for your participation in the first Tree of Savior Beta Test.
As we’ve mentioned in the official website, you will be able to join our 2nd iCBT without any additional process.

START : Tuesday, October 27, 2015, 03:00 AM (EDT)
END : Thursday, November 25, 2015, 23:00 PM (EST)

Maintenance : Every Tuesday 01:00 AM ~ 05:00 AM (4 Hours)
Servers will be open 24 hours a day (you said what now??? - so 20 hrs on tuesday lel or is it 24)

We’re pleased to have you join us again in our second Beta Test.

like it or not, that’s what 90% of all keyholders plan to do anyway. I doubt very many will be bug squishing at all.

Soon the player mass will be real :slight_smile: Hopefully there won’t be that bad of server queues if any at all.

Tuesday, October 27, 2015, 03:00 AM (EDT) = October 27, 2915 07:00 AM on Europe?

Just check this site - http://pt.thetimenow.com/edt/eastern_daylight_time to now the difference from edt time to your local time

Yep, 6 hours and 20 minutes for the closed beta

well then…see you all in game!!!

~Seijin Noboru

can i participate please

I got this message: “it is so unfortunate that we could not accomodate you for the beat test this time since your conditions did not meet our requirements”

I think it’s because I had my country set to chinese on windows. but I’m actually from Finland. Can I still get on the Beta?

Please let me have a key! I will devote my life to you.

I got this massage : “it is so unfortunate that we could not accomodate you for the beat test this time since your conditions did not meet our requirements”
I’m from russian. Can i get on the beta?

Hi all, I am getting this message: “It is so unfortunate that we could not accomodate you for the beat test this time since your conditions did not meet our requirements”
I am from India, so I should not be clashing with any of the publisher countries. Any solutions?

May i have a beta key plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :persevere::persevere::persevere: