Tree of Savior Forum

TOS(Eng. Ver) 2nd Beta Test Schedule

are they beta keys already out?.

i have received my key =)

ANY player that already has a key can use the same.

1 Like

Nooo… i dont have received beta key -_-

“There may be some delays depending on the mail server’s
processing capacity so we expect that it would take approximately 22
hours to complete sending out all the emails.”

chill, I got my mail about a hour ago

For those who did not register for 2nd beta, can request your keys from fansite, here are the sample from IMC:

Hope its help, thank you :relaxed:

BYE BYE REAL LIFE! I’M READY FOR THIS 2CBT!

I waited too long for this moment! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Aww, how’s that for bad luck, I checked in here a week ago, and according to the info that was up, it was enough to have registered an account and verified it with Steam to be in the draw for beta keys… now I see we had to do additional signups? Not that I’m not happy that lots of people are getting in, I just feel a bit bummed right now since I missed out :frowning:

Oh well, maybe next time :slight_smile:

Y’all enjoy and squash all those bugs, ya hear? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fan sites are doing give aways so its not too late for you!

Could anyone help me? I have not received my key for Tree Of Savior Test.

Relax and wait until 23.10.2015 because they need time to sent all keys.
Sorry for you but i got my Key just … today

Sorry that you didn’t get in. I think something that might help is trying to find streamers and seeing about their key giveaways.

Time to hibernate myself for a month :smile_cat:.

1 Like

Why am I not got a clue? My friend was recorded after me, I was in my office said that I did not fall for any reason, for instance, “in my country conducted CBT” we are both from Ukraine.
Excuse for machine translation

Using Recall on my old guild!!!

Hey thanks for the info! But anyway today I received the
3:30 A.M beta invitation.

Monday the 19th is after that announcement.

It can easily be read as registration started “After the announcement about Monday the 19th”

It’s also more about my desire to not see this kind of miscommunication in the future and not so much the missed opportunity to get a key.

Sorry but I think a lot of people didn’t have any real issue figuring out what was meant and that there may be a smaller minority that did not indeed understand the announcement. I agree with you as I stated before further up in the thread that it could have been more implicitly easy to understand with a -> instead of a ~ but that doesn’t change my opinion on it being relatively transparent.

first of all. Thx for the 2nd beta key…

i just got my email and id like to derp around (JOKING)

Hello!

Thank you for your participation in the first Tree of Savior Beta Test.
As we’ve mentioned in the official website, you will be able to join our 2nd iCBT without any additional process.

START : Tuesday, October 27, 2015, 03:00 AM (EDT)
END : Thursday, November 25, 2015, 23:00 PM (EST)

Maintenance : Every Tuesday 01:00 AM ~ 05:00 AM (4 Hours)
Servers will be open 24 hours a day (you said what now??? - so 20 hrs on tuesday lel or is it 24)

We’re pleased to have you join us again in our second Beta Test.

like it or not, that’s what 90% of all keyholders plan to do anyway. I doubt very many will be bug squishing at all.