Tree of Savior Forum

TOS(Eng. Ver) 2nd Beta Test Schedule

@Levi_Tox All cool, go stream and make videos.

@Gardosen Chill your nipples, nipplecicles. By the way, do you know how I got an email from www. treeofsavoir. com (Scam page) if I never gave my email to any other site besides Tree of savior official site and yours “tosbase” which was supposedly “hacked”?

I cant remember how i add ToS in my Steam libary
I get a download link in the email whith the Closed beta key code?

Need help :blush:

I’m confused. Were you in iCBT then deleted your ToS folder or are you just signing up for iCBT2?

In case of 1, you just redownload the game in your steam library since it should still be there.
In case of 2, you wait till IMC emails you the key. Go to post number 1 and look at number 5

The email will tell you how to download the game. If not, the Staff will post how to download the game. Faster answer, Steam, Code, Download.

Im signing up for the iCBT2
Ah i see there is a download link in the email then. Well thanks (:

as you supposedly noticed that we got “hacked”, you probably also read this news
http://www.tosbase.com/news/215/Downtime-and-Scam-Mails/
or the email Flash sent to all users afterwards, to explain the situation.
If not, you can check out the link to find out.

Kind regards
Gardosen

It’s not a download link in the email. You will get a KEY which you then put into STEAM by clicking ACTIVATE A PRODUCT ON STEAM.

Just read this please… it probably still works the same way.

1 Like

@Gardosen There you go, you now know who did it then, right? The treeofsavoir scam site guys did it. If what you guys said is true ofc.

Wrong section mate. try the “search option” above.

@Michi No, they only send you the key, you have to go to steam>games>activate a product on steam>enter the code>done.

You will now have the game in your library and the downloads will be done by themselves.

Thank you SO much IMC!! Keep up the great work and best regards to everyone working on this brilliant game! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

These next couple days will fly by quick I promise! :smiley:

Yeah, can’t wait to play this game…Urghhh, the force is strong in this game :smiley:

1 Like

i have the download, but it doesnt work, do i wait for iCBT2 test to see if it working? ?

Yes, the game will be updated later on.

just glad everyone will get a try at it AND KCBT RATES

You guys weren’t kidding about it being closed exactly at 1am xD well looks like 150k people registered for the 2nd beta, I’m really excited to see how this is going to turn out.

where do i sign up for the beta? i cant see the register button on the homepage

the sign up period for the beta is expired.
you are 20 minutes to late :frowning:

WHAT?!?!?

I thought there was no limit!!!

GAHHH!!!

1. Registration and Deadline

Register through [Register for 2nd Beta Test] Button on TOS homepage Registration Period: After the announcement of this notice ~ Monday, October 19, 2015, 01:00 AM