Tree of Savior Forum

[TOOL] iCBT1 Stat Calculator *Updated*

(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1T-Cy-1F1O93zdEeeYAs_q2xnNtVLwG-ku7OF_Tb2SHc/edit?usp=sharing)

I finished it a few days ago but have been adding features and
working on formatting. Now that iCBT1 is over there is no more data I
can gather. This should be 100% accurate and will tell you if your stats
are invalid and will tell you when you get free points. Stats over 90
are unreliable cause I don’t have info on them i predicted up to 125 but
that was where I stopped.

Copy this to your own drive, do not mess with
the one on this link.

EDIT:
Someone messed with some cells the other day so i fixed everything and locked my copy, recopy it to your drive to get the fixed one if you get #REF in class bas hp/sp

7 Likes

Maybe send this stuff over to @Flash and get credited on it or you can just do something else with it but I dunno? :smiley: btw this is a very detailed stat calculator so props on that. :blush:

i tried asking him if he could turn this into an app for the site, or if i could feed him the data and he seemd open to it but that was like 5 days ago now and he started making his own

1 Like

Well when you asked me, I told you that I already had a Stat Calculator that in development. I started working on in during CBT1. In CBT2 I already added formulas for HP/ SP / PTK / MATK etc. The only thing that was needed to be done in CBT3 / iCBT was to fix changed formulas and add missing ones. I even announced several times that I would add a Stat Calculator to TOSBase once the version I had was completed in forums.

I told you right from the beginning that I wanted the forumulas to be part of the Stat Calculator and that I don’t want to grab them from a spreadsheet as this seemed uneccessaryly complex to me. It even could cause problems if the site is down / spreadhseet is gone / connection is slow. I even would have needed my serverside code connect to the speadsheet every time for saving builds.
So in the end I simply fixed the HP formula myself and added the 5(?) missing formulas because maintaining ~10 forumulas is much easier than to make sure the connection to the spreadsheet stays valid and is way more performant for my website.

I’m sorry if there was some misunderstanding there but that’s how I had planned it for the whole time. Due to the amount of different tasks I had for the last days of iCBT I wasn’t really active enough in the Discord chat to communicate this good enough, I guess :confused:

1 Like

OK well if you wanna improve your calculator you can see how ive implemented the stat bonuses and base stats as well as refrencing base points to tell points remaining. if you have any questions about the tables lemme know.

Hey Flash, it seems the stat calc is working fine, maybe a nice addition is applying weapons to the table. So that you can see your real power with a specific weapon.
And is there a reason why the 5th stat is called “Agi” instead of Dex?

Good job for the stat calc, keep us this good work :wink: .

And Dynemanti, thx for you spreadsheat as well :smile:

@Dynemanti Sure I’ll contact you if I have questions. It’s really not like I don’t appreciate your work as it’S very interesting especially the damage formulas but it’s simply the best option for me to have all caluclations on my server so stats + bonus + equip + buffs + … can all eb calculated at the same place. I thought you understood this during our discussion in the chat but apparently I was wrong and we had a miscommunication.
I guess both of us wanted to stick to the project we created and I guess both next to each other as their approach is different.

@DragonTwin maybe it’s better to use the topic of my tool in the future for questions about it

but as I’m ansewring you anyway: we alreay have plans for adding equpment and the that’s are called AGI and SPI instead of DEX and SPR because I created it between CBT1 and CBT2 and at that time I didn’t know how thex would be called in the english version and AGI was the common translation. It just took me until CBT3 to release it because I didn’t manage to finish all formulas furing CBT2 due to my limited access.

yeah if you pull the eq values from tosbase you can add up the values and put them on the blue colum to the right and itll factor them all into your final stats on the spreadsheet.

Maybe i should move all my reference tables over by a few cells and add equipment slots with stat inputs? idk itd be a lot of work and youd still have to have a seperate entry for each piece of eq with every stat possible… they would each be as long ad the sheet itself… it wouldnt even be worth the time to make i think…

@Dynemanti Oh my Godness… I didn’t expect to find you here after we talked last night on stream :o.
I will check your stat calculator and maybe i will use it in my corsair guide which i preparing for polish players if you don’t mind :slight_smile: So… after i read all post here i am curious which stats calc is atm best to use? on tosbase or Dynemanti? Also are there any information about % crit rate from DEX stats? And last question : Do i get whole time 1 points per level or there are some bonus points to spend for example when we reach lv10/50 ?

Hmm is it possible to implement DAMAGE formula? Like have a field where you can input enemy’s DEF/MDef, and crit resistance, and it will give you average damage, average crit rate and crit damage.

I would really like to calculate STR:DEX ratio for some of the classes that I plan on playing, but not sure how to go about it.

1 Like

ToS base has been updated to be more in line with recent information we’ve uncovered.

Critical Rate Formula is not known at the moment. Hence the Damage Formula available now does not include Critical Rate. Apparently the iCBT community are not organized enough to test such info. I got some of the critical rate info from Taiwanese website and it appear to be a linear equation. In another words, stacks critical rate for more DPS.

Hi! Can someone write down (here) which of the base stats (STR, CON, INT, SPR, DEX) is connected to which secondary stats?

Based on video’s i’ve seen of Korean players testing in CBT3, the crit formula posted by Dynemanti seems to be correct: [Guide] Damage formula

Without Critical Rate, Critical Damage Formula alone can not determine DPS.

I played the last iCBT and I found a bug here already, DEX after certain points gives atk as well, but after put over 90 points in DEX the atk haven’t changed.

I hope it help you.

Hmm I’ll look into it. Can you tell me which class you played when you noticed it?

Swordman circle one and two, hoplite and then cataphract until lvl 81 after it the icbt finished… =X

crit chance is hard to test cause youd need to do 2000 attacks on one enemy without leveling or changing gear to really get a solid idea of it, but youd also need to know their crit resist. like you said it would appear to be linear as everything else in the game is linear so the assumption i have now is that it is (crit chance - crit resist)% i also assume this is how evasion works. it could also be 1/2 that or 1/3rd that or some other fraction of it. really the only way to be sure would be to save up 100 stat points and put them in all at once. not entirely feasible with how short our test was and how slow exp was.

cool thanks for the link