Tree of Savior Forum

Stat Calculator (Beta)

Ok, I added a beta version of my Stat Calculator to TOSBase. It still has some flaws as I spent most of my time on the Armory but I want to release it before the CBT is over :wink:

The design still uses CBT1/2 icons and my old translated SPI instead of SPR. Iā€™ll fix this for sure and add the icons of the current UI with porper stat names. Right now itā€™s very limited but maybe itā€™s still helpful for some of you. Please note that all formulas are still in beta state even though I tried my best so if you compare it to your char and see that something is wrong just tell me so I can look into it. Please make sure to not wear equipment / collections / other stuff that changes your stats. :smile:

What we plan to add in the future:

• Save / share functionality like in the Skill Simulator

• Stat compare functionality

• Adding items to the calculation

• Adding buffs / attributes to the calculation (might be a little tricky for now)

• Adding combat formulas to simulate dmg vs players and monsters

9 Likes

and let the min/max begin!

1 Like

Why a new thread? Whatā€™s wrong with the old one =p

Which old one? The only thread of me that remember is the Skill Simulator thread.

Since Iā€™m at the hospital right now and canā€™t play the Beta/check if the numbers match, I shall just say good job.

This should make things easier. Well done Iā€™d say.

Took me awhile to load the stats when I punched in the number but I guess thatā€™s just my crap net.

oh sorry, my bad, just notice it said stats. Thatā€™s what happen when youā€™re up late until 4am, lmao.

ugh, lazy to log back into the correct facebook acc again >_>

I updated the Stat Calculator. It now adds the class stats and the bonus stats. Because of this i seperated the stat values. The big non editable text now displays the overall stat (with all bonus values added) just like itā€™s displayed in the client. The button below displays the invested points in that stat.

1 Like

You should change Agi to Dex. I think thatā€™s the official name theyā€™re going with. I thinkā€¦

I changed the descriptions :smile:

Might take some more time until I add the new buttons so I guess itā€™s better to fix the old ones for now.

I found something wrong with the Stat Calc. I was messing with it just a while ago and noticed that the stat itself jumps whenever you put a certain amount of stat points into it. But based on this video

the stat itself shouldnā€™t jump. Just the corresponding attributes the stat gives you.

I think itā€™a a bug / feature in the client as he doesnā€™t apply the stats but only add points. In the beginning you will receive an extra stat every 5 stat points so STR 5 means +1 extra stat (this can be seen when you look at the damage values that also jump because of this extra stat point). I guess the reason why itā€™s not displaying this extra stat is because this could be confusing if you want to add 5 points and accidently add only 4 because it was increased by the bonus.
Usually itā€™s showing the overall stats (including the gear) so Iā€™m pretty sure the way itā€™s display in the Calculator is wrong but to verify it I would need someone to test it on kTOS.

I guess that makes sense. But it makes it more confusing. Lol. I never noticed it in game though. And they made the bonus points for Str, Con and Dex at different points compared to Int and Spr. D:

It should be the same for all stats. 5 -> +1, 10 -> +2, 15 -> 15ā€¦ atleast for the first 50 stats afterwards the scaling changes to every 4 stats. I think the guy in the videos starts to count from his current stat value so depending on the start stats of each class itā€™s different when you reach the next bonus value.

e.g.
a class has 6 basic str
so your overall str is 6 + 0 = 6.
6 > 5 so +1
the value shown to you is 7 now
increase by 4 and you reach
6 + 4 = 10
10 -> +2
so you get 12 str

without knowing the machanics this can be a little confusing because if the 6 is a 4 you will reach the first bonus after adding the first stat for example :smile:

Thank you for your contribution to tos!

But if you look at the video, the attributes the stat gives jump at 11, 16ā€¦ and so on for Str Con and Dex. Not 10, 15ā€¦ As for Int and Spr they jump at 10, 15ā€¦

EDIT: Okay I think I get it now. Iā€™m looking at it the wrong way. I shouldnā€™t look at the stat itself but the amount of points added to it. Okay Iā€™m dumb. hue.

Well it is pretty confusing :smile:

Thatā€™s the reason why I seperated the overall stat points from the added stat points so itā€™s atleast a little easier to see but if your not sure whatā€™s the basic stat of the class and how much stat points you spent on that stat itā€™s very hard to see when this bonus triggers :smile:

Although we ā€œputā€ 5 stat points into the stat, it actually jumps every 6 stat points including the bonus point. So itā€™s 6, 12, 18, 24ā€¦ ā– ā– ā– ā–  Math. I wish they just made it so the attribute of the stat points jump and not the stat points themselves. Less confusing.

Ok Iā€™m going to be pretty busy with my RL work so there wonā€™t be big updates for the next few days. I wasnā€™t able to implement equipment yet but to make this tool a little more useful I added a save function.

Here are two saved dummy builds for example.
STR Archer: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/stat-calculator/build/m2xq05hzbe/
DEX Archer: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/stat-calculator/build/cjx9q9999x/

I also added a compare feature. Unfortunately corrently itā€™s only useable by adding the values to the URL manually but Iā€™ll change this when I have time for it :smile:

You basically need 2 build key. One for the left and one for the right stat box. So to compare my example builds the keys are m2xq05hzbe and cjx9q9999x so the URL is http://www.tosbase.com/tools/stat-calculator/compare/m2xq05hzbe/cjx9q9999x/

Here is how it looks.

Equipment, Buffs etc. is still on my todo list but I hope this will make the stat calculator more useful for everyone until I can finish the other features :smile:

1 Like

has somebody same issue:
http://s12.postimg.org/x3fs9eqb1/beta.gif

tried CTRL+F5, disabled(with clear) account in chrome, in firefox ESR - same. After saving profile is all ok.

==== SOLVED ====

@Flash Thank you!