Tree of Savior Forum

Tommorw is a new work day

yeah but people come on here and moan like little 10 year olds, that doesn’t help anything at all and then they ask for a refund, why should they get a refund when they took the choice to pay for early access than wait a month

Sir, first of all, you are being just a kid as the people you say they are here.
Telling people “you dont know nothing, i do” without even knowing their real names is ridiculous.
Second, people have Willingness to pay, which does DETERMEN the price (value is a complete different thing), or you think the company putted de $X price because someone just said it?
Third, when you release a proyect (huge one, like this) you expect to work your ass off, you always expect things to go wrong, its completely normal, and i have worked (finance corporation, got my master on finance) my brains out for 20 hours a day 7 days in a row because of a big releasing proyect, its things you expect to do, so going “weekend mode” when you have a proyect this big it’s not responsable at all.

i laugh all the time at your stupidy it’s quite fun

Same here, I was getting a couple friends to join but I just cant ask em to play if the game is this buggy and acting up.
I literally had like 10 friends who joined up with me on the first/second days, now I dunno if we’re gonna stay if these errors continue past day 9 of the opening.

1 Like

honestly if they can’t live with early access problems dont even bother playing a a early acesss lol

1 Like

This. So much this. May I refer people to this thread: Your Top Three Complaints of the Game

It’s a list of our biggest complaints in order of frequency and it has a miraculous absence of flame wars. If IMC is gonna read our suggetions, they’re probably not gonna sift through hundreds of posts that do nothing but whine and swear at them. Post here, make it big, let it be noticed, thank chillcross.

2 Likes

I agree, to a certain degree.
I also expect to see IMC say something regarding the issues today and yesterday.
I mean come on I’ve seen more of the Commander than GMs in the game. :c

i dont mind them taking the weekend off to stop stressing out or dying from it lol.

As a consumer you have every moral and legal right to voice your complaints and concerns about any product, it actually does help things. Any business that thinks their ■■■■ doesn’t stink ends in the year it is created, all these complaints deserve at least a public response and if it isn’t given, you get your money back simple as that.

They took the choice, but the beauty of choices is you can change them, steam is allowing refunds on the game already because you know what? They understand that complaints and the company ignoring them is bad business practice.

If a company doesn’t give what you as a consumer wanted, you take your money back. Good graces don’t fix issues, removing funding from a defunct program do, speak with your wallets in tandem with your voice.

3 Likes

Steam doesnt refund DLC’s. Enjoy.

Well ye i mean if they dont come up with something i will obvious change my state and start to dislike them.

Steam is already giving refunds, enjoy.

1 Like

nope they wont give refunds lol…

u play more then 2 hours. Check no refund. and even if u did not play 2 hours well sad part is no refund

Dlc’s are non refundable

I don’t want a refund. But you won’t get a refund for DLC’s. And you wont get a refund for games played over 2 hours.

If you want a refund it’ll have to be through IMC personally.

I’m just going to mention that legally speaking they don’t have to do any of the things previously mentioned. So far they followed their contract which you signed upon buying early access and which you must follow every single time you use their provided services.

You bought an early access, which only gives you the right to access (which depends entirely on them to give or restrict) the game. The right of termination, and access itself depends on them, and their own will.

Legally speaking you are owed nothing- that is how it is.

Sadly, I know nothing about management, business or coding/programming… I’m a Penal Law graduate and the little business I had I decided to sleep in class thinking it was in no way going to help me or my life so i can’t really comment on their way of doing things BUT I will say that they could at least have someone post an announcement. It doesn’t cost much to simply post and say “We are aware of the issue and are working on it”.

I also do not know how big of a company IMC is, they are based in South Korea, and I was too lazy to really look into their assets but I’m guessing they have a team even if only for customer relations based in the United States. If that is so, it’s still quite early there and for all you know they are already aware of the situation and the community team is waiting for the higher up “go” to post on the forums.

You guys must remember that the people working on the forums don’t have much rights. They simply pass on the information that was given to them, that information was also “checked” prior to being posted.

Anyway, no need to get all personal on people. This is just a game and we can all do different things on the side. Personally this gives me time to cook dinner so… :slight_smile:

Lastly… about the refunds… This is where I see who is a mature, responsible adult and who isn’t. A responsible adult will read the contract before any purchase… in this very case, what, 1% of the buyers did? You will not get a refund and you are NOT entitled to one. Take responsability for your purchase. Contractual Law is important.

Well then. One week or they’re a past issue to me.
Anyways good times, nice talk and all. Got things to do so don’t get too heated people, lol.
Live and let live. Talk is talk and no one will keep talking if nobody is listening.
GL;HF.

1 Like

and honestly i doubt that happens unless u write some big fat complaint

It’d have to be fat indeed.

i actually read something about games in general u never own the right to them u buy a ticket actually to be allowed to enter lol.

Yes, it’s funny how easy it is for companies to make these things happen. It’s also mainly possible because nowadays people are impatient, and more importantly, do not read what they’re getting into before getting into them.