Tree of Savior Forum

Tokens -> Immediate Attributes? You mean Pay2Win?

I played vanilla wow and i believe it took me around 2 months to hit cap. Thats more comparable because it was just released. I think it was like 10 days /played, so 240 hours. That was for lvl 60

1. We literally aren’t debating anything.
  2. I never attacked you personally at all. There’s no need to be so defensive. You really need to work on your communication skills. I have no idea how you survive outside; it must be very hard for you.
  3. Why is it that everyone without anything to say just spams the ‘debate fallacies’ terms nonstop? That doesn’t make a point at all. I really hate whoever made that chart to start with and got all these kids to start spamming whatever they read on there. It’s a very annoying new trend, but now we’re getting very off topic.
  4. If you’d kindly reword your original post into an actual coherent sentence, I’d gladly discuss it with you, but I have a feeling you’re just going to whine about something else instead.
1 Like

I love pay2win, it makes the world go round! It helps me make billions of silver, then I spend it on maxing attributes and getting the best gear. Now I have 10 characters maxed out from the sheer p2w awesomeness alone. I soon find myself without anything to do and quit the game… RIP $5000 USD

/sarcasm

PS: I love the token i bought with my hard earned caaaash.

Edit: Because I edited

Why do you care what other people do with their money. If they have it let them use it. You aren’t their mother, unless you want to be then you’d have to go through the legal hoops and get consent and legally go through the hoops for it to be possible. On the real 5 thousand we complaining about 5 thousand… smdh

I know, right? I cringe everytime someone starts talking/pointing out about debate fallacies only because they think they’re so smart/it’s chic or something. They don’t quite realize what they are using Argumentum ad logicam and Ignoratio elenchi themselves, the irony…

I blame it on that stupid chart that got cycled all over social media about a year ago. It’s so annoying.

P2whiner will never stop whining let’s them say about p2w and wtf they why they don’t go to p2p game we can’t understand these ppl alway want equlity and justice even real life has none of it.

I am of course talking about present WoW, the one in wich tokens exists. Nowadays level 1 to 100 can be achieved in 5 hours --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdAgCrH76oo

This is off-topic, but there’s a reason why so many WoW players wants legacy servers. https://www.change.org/p/mike-morhaime-legacy-server-among-world-of-warcraft-community

https://twitter.com/Grummz

call you crazy? nah i dare to call you poor. i think this game should be p2p and they can lose the tokens altogether… what do you think?

Aren’t P2P games dying?
Wasn’t there like, 2 games last year that became F2P?
Wildstar and GW2 IIRC.

incoming plate mastery lv 50 in one day :smiley:

P2P model indeed requires the game to be very good. Wildstar was bad and GW2 is a B2P game.

P2P games like FF14 or WoW still have decades ahead of them prolly without major financial crisis.

I Actually like the formula where you pay to have some advantages (boosts, fashion), while having the option of playing for free.

So, I think the token system and a cash shot is just fine, but, I don’t know what is the actual most profitable way to go.

I get angry, what are you complaining about?
If players do not buy cash the server simply does not exist.
And they who are whining will not play for free, taking longer
hours or not to stay as strong.

You just play without pay because of these items and these advantages.
Obviously those who do not pay need to take disadvantage.

Let’s think to the contrary:
A game like WoW, consecrated and Subscript style.
Lose subscribers and wants to open to free players, it is not natural that new
Free players have disadvantages and restrictions?

The big key is to remain balanced, and IS.

Anyway you can buy U $ 14.99 in Cash in the game, monthly, and pretend to be a subscription. And free players have the disadvantages.

I can agree to that too, as long as the disparity between paying and free players doesn’t reach a huge critical point, wich the actual ToS token will inalienably do in perhaps 9-10 or 12 months from now.

Considering the time needed leveling up is exponential, the disparity will be far more visible the more higher levels will be unlocked, especially when lvl 600 will be accessible. ( Not to mention rumors about RO-like rebirths )

I think all these babies need to get a job…

The problem IMO is that waiting system.
I have to work 10hours a day, and have less than 2 hours to play, so I would only be able to level 3 times a SINGLE attribute, MAX, per day because I can’t be around the computer 24/7.
Even if I have the silver required to advance, the game itself forces me to wait.

Almost all my attributes are maxed out. This token benefit would be P2W if you had absolutely no way of maxing out your attributes without paying for a token. That’s what people fail to realize when it comes to P2W

About the exponential exp… Base EXP, EXP drop off

Well,with the latest patch note ( today ), token-users won’t need to wait for attributes. [UPDATE] Server Transfer Maintenance and Patch Notes (April 26th, 2016)

So that’s a good thing in your situation, you’ll still have the barrier of the crazy amount of silvers said attributes requires, but yeah, each day has enough trouble of its own, right ? :slight_smile:

I thought this was a good thing, but, it would be better if it was on the game by default, not a premium exclusive.

Even though I wouldn’t be able to max out a attribute in one week, since I can barely play…

But I do think that this is good, so that Token users won’t have such a huge advantage in the end.

Well, only if they’re rich, but, if you have that amount of Silver you could buy a Token from the market anyways.