Tree of Savior Forum

Today Mystery Reward (Stat Reset)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I still dont understand how he got 2 though.

FP1. :slight_smile:

/20ResetStatsPotions

Imc is fked up. The 50€ founders pack had an EXCLUSIVE stat reset potion that you could not obtain any other way than buyig the founders pack one and now you just give them out like candy? WTF, seriously. I want a compensation for this scam you made. You are scammers and i will not ever spend money on this shitty company again. ■■■■ you IMC, you get what you give.

I’ll just paste&copy my response here…[quote=“4zamarin, post:42, topic:320448, full:true”]
Imc is fked up. The 50€ founders pack had an EXCLUSIVE stat reset potion that you could not obtain any other way than buyig the founders pack one and now you just give them out like candy? [/quote]

Did the founder pack say that the stat reset potion can not be obtained ingame or that it will never be obtainable ingame, not even by future events? There is a small difference between these two possibilities.

According to this

it says
“The Stat Reset Potion cannot be obtained in-game, while the Skill Reset Potion can be purchased from the TP shop.”. That means at the time it could not be obtained ingame, which was true. It does not say anything about the stat reset potion never ever being obtainable again, not even during events.

So yes, at the time it was exclusive because at the time you could not get it ingame, but it does not say anything about the stat reset potion never ever being available again, so having stat reset potions via ingame event does not break the exclusivity of stat reset potions you had during the founder pack duration.

You want compensation for them giving you stuff for free?
“No, please don’t give me free stuff. If you do, i want compensation! How dare you give me stuff for free!”

Also, what scam? You did get what you paid for, where did they scam you? It’d be a scam if you paid for the pack but didn’t recieve it. But if you recieved the pack with all its content then it’d not a scam. You should learn what the words you’re using actually mean.

1 Like

Stat potion tradeable via team storage, but not armband or headgear…

Its a scam because the item wasnt available in game and now its given like candy for free. I dont see how you cant see the problem here… You ust be the one without a stat reset potion and now that rhey gave you one you are kissin ass. Okay dude.

If you need reason to clam down.

Normally when game re-balance stats/skills. They need to force player to reset Skill Point/Stats Point just like they do in RO and other game.

When this game re-balance, stats change,skill nerf, change how skill work It destroy a lot of build. Blessing is the one good sample. Cri rate also good sample.
They just change/re-balance don’t give any help to old player until now.

I have two as well. Founders Packs back in EA.

I’m getting tired of saying the same thing in two different posts… lets continue the discussion in the other topic, ok?
No need to post everything twice…

1 Like

Thats another one, some TP costumes are INVISIBLE when you wear them, pretty fkin stupid.

1 Like

Best day of my life in tos.

Holy sht, are people really complaining about a free stats potion? Whatever if we bought EA bro, we now have 2 stat reset potions. We cant fck up our chars twice!!! F2p only once. Think about it.

Even you don’t make any mistake to your char. Even you make a good build.
IMC can turn into mistake for you lol.

What event is this?
hope this event will come to idTOS too

wtf bro. 16 august.

■■■■■■■ READDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

2 Likes

4 MONTHS LATER

ass tard. dont necro meaninglessly.

i was thinking when on earth itos having such event @ 2017, then looking back its august 2016

1 Like

I know, but this event is not yet come to idTOS (Indonesian TOS), I just curious what event is this and hoping will come to idTOS later on.