Tree of Savior Forum

Today Mystery Reward (Stat Reset)

4 Likes

to the priests who wanted to go with the new blessing, rejoice!

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

There isn’t a day that goes by where I don’t regret buying the most expensive founder’s package.

Why am I so excited!? :heart_eyes:

It’s nice to keep it stored, however I have no use to it at the moment :<

On the side note, It can be store in team storage as well

1 Like

Woooooow this is by far the best reward as of date! Something that even TP users can’t have right now! Amazing… Amazing indeed…

Currently I’m waiting for the new R8… If ever one of those classes require a whole different stat altogether like Druid 3 (why do I feel like the wolf form requires a physical build?) it’s good to know that I can have both stat and skill reset potions on standby…

So which mistake should i repair with this potion?
A hoplitedoppeldragoon with 12 spr
Or a chaplainPDwith 5 str
Im talking about invested points. Haha

The Chaplain may benefit more, just move what little point(s) you’d want to keep in CON and then spam everything else in SPR/INT (depends on what you prefer). Instant “winning”. :frowning:

Chaplainpd with 5 str …
I read somewhere swordman tree will be deleted.
Only pelt will remain and squire

dang…so late about the event and got the restat only… why…why oh why…

@black_rabbit The event for 8/12/2016 just started 41 minutes ago. How are you remotely late? This event is “day-based”, just do it.

im quite confused, actually coz i was looking at this one

https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=544 and there is an indicator regarding about the date so… :frowning:

i only got the mystery reward (which is #12)… and the previous event quests, i was unable to get those :tired_face:

Hahaha i figured most people will say the chap too, cos the str is totally useless on the chap and the recent int/spr buff.
I guess the hoplite can use that extra 2 magic def and some extra SP to spam spear throw. Haha.

Btw should i take 2 dex on chaplain? The first 2 points give you a jump to 3. Because auto attacks may miss and aspergillum doesnt trigger on misses haha

now to wait for people asking for milk…

Thank you IMC for the glorious potion you have bestowed upon us.

Take my comment below with the fact that I have a Lv280 Chap-Oracle with 1STR:1CON:3DEX invested.

Honestly you’d never really need any DEX invested in a Chaplain. It’s so easy to get the extra accuracy elsewhere. The stat points are better spent on INT/SPR (both will benefit your char either way).

@black_rabbit The first event “Scavenge Hunt” is done and has been removed. We’re now only working on the “Mystery Delivery” event which is based only on the day you did it.