Tree of Savior Forum

To IMC SHOW R9 content

@lladocspark
As we said before, our goal is to release Rank 9 within this year; that’s what we’re working towards to at least.
And we’ll make sure to lay out more details once we have something concrete. :wink:
Please wait for us !
Any updates about Rank 9 should be announced through the website when they’re ready :blush:

12 Likes

@STAFF_Amy
thanks, at the moment can we have more GM meeting session like we used to before R9?

and… where is our sailormoon gesture and pyromancer c3 costume as previewed in combat change?
been many months >.<

3 Likes

hope we see new rank 9 advance class or new like gunslinger,dual weilder sword and dagger, axe type class etc…

@therhay when did he say this 0.0

@STAFF_Amy Thank you!!!

Hope this thread will be up till you give us the R9 content. Have a wonderful day!

1 Like

@nightrain_scy
It’s a great idea though, and would be a ton of fun.
We would like to see you in next GM meet-up with R9 updates :wink:

7 Likes

I will be present!! :blush:Thank you!!!

IMC will always responsible with the content, just ask the developer directly, …but I think they will just ignore you tho

Heck all I want is a pvp room where I can enter into a map that is pvp enabled and kill people. Asking for battlegrounds is too much to ask i guess.

2 Likes

That’s from yesterday maintenance.
After the maintenances it’s common to encounter GMs in the cities, usually near event board.

Can’t believe I’m saying this:

‘‘Even tho they’re a shitty company in the past years, at least KOG did a Third Job trailer which they plan to release in winter.’’

And giving a sneak peak into what’s in store in the future is easy mode, not even asking/rushing IMC to apply kToS patches to iToS in a rough 1 month time frame like how the aforementioned company above has been doing in the past year.
A trailer would show players that the content is indeed being worked on, which brings hype.

1 Like

Cross link what I said in the other thread on pros and cons about showcasing R9 currently.

Now is mid Aug, if IMC are to space the R9 preview out properly it will provide around 12 weeks of preview content, which brings the time to end Oct for the entire preview to complete. It also kind of coincides with the G’star game convention held in Nov 16-18 (iirc) over at Busan, Korea where IMC can drop the hype bomb on when the R9 patch will hit.

It is good for marketing the game and also lift the community spirits, IMC please do consider. :3

I hope they will drop their Aces soon.
Crossfingers crossed.

1 Like

maybe they’re waiting to leave the top 100 games on Steam (TOS is on the 89th place currently) :joy:

If R9 showcase will come out let say this month from Ktos it will be just okay until before 2018 to hit on ITOS.

1 Like

At least show us like a teaser… a silhouette or something… that would keep us hype and talking about it… maybe talking to friends who have left the game in waiting for R9.

yeah something like this…

7 Likes

the number 20 is a dogo

4 Likes

hype of bugs. why would a company have to try for 2000 people. just play the game, have fun. if not, move on. come back at r9. play the game, have fun. if not, move on.

imc did shoot themselves in the foot. and now they’re crippled. isnt a video of r9 a bit too much to ask? do you still think imc is capable of such things?

5 Likes

Or maybe just a photo of the new class…:heart_eyes_cat:

Shinobi c3 please. Hehe. R9 preview would really be nice. All day tbl & better GvG would be great too.