Tree of Savior Forum

To IMC SHOW R9 content

Can you give us a little glimpse of R9?
So we can prepare.
So we can be hyped again.
So we can have something to talk.
So we know what are we doing before it comes out.
Thank you!
Tell this to all the devs.

P.S.
@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy
The player base will increase if you show something.

6 Likes

2 Likes
5 Likes

Chances are they haven’t even started working on it and have no idea how to bring the content into the game without breaking it.

We will most likely get it next year since we get content 3-4 months after Ktos and they havent even gotten a sneak peek. So don’t expect anything even though they said rank 9 was coming in 2017.

2 Likes

even ktest doesnt have teaser about r9, how can IMC give you glimpse?. You should redirect your question to patient zero: contact-us@nexon.co.kr

3 Likes

The best time to release would be G-Star and next major Holiday(Nov/Dec) for Korea.
I bet that they already 60-70% developed the R9 content, the information probably on October (like they did release each tree information per week), but if JTOS/KTOS population dropped too might push the event to fast forward, investor will not wait.

To certain extend, and to increase the hype, they should release R9 new 3 classes for each tree to specify the unique gameplay.
Maybe just adding the third R9 class at GSTAR, or it can be hidden class.

1 Like

IMC began R9 development quite a while ago.

…why would you ask nexon
imc is the developer no? …nexon is just a publisher for kr

1 Like

Well if you look into map data, quite a bit of map has been “named properly” now instead of those generic names(even in itos db). I am sure they are working on it. Just the speed is slow bcz reasons.

They have been working on it as they mentioned before. Well Im sorry if Im being impatient and all but seems kinda blank to start all over again if R9 comes if they could just give a glimpse and all it shouldn’t be bad right? Like showing us what they have come up even though it will be on KTos atleast we are all ready and at peace.

1 Like

They do give glimpses of the next classes, they don’t just randomly suddenly add them. But they’ll do it when they’re closer to adding the classes, not several months before.
They said they hope they can release it this year. The content is probably not even ready enough to give any info about it yet.

Well… manteinance is up :grin:

Of course there’s gonna be people playing during maintenance.

:hugs:

1 Like

Nice steam chart bro, tell us another story.

i dont know which one responsible for this between IMC and nexon, but i am sure it is more efficient to ask imc korea/nexon korea directly rather than asking in itos forum. Aim for the king, not the infantry.

I guess we will be getting the rank 9 preview soon

1 Like

Basically this, there is literally nothing to do right now. World bossing gets old after a few cubes, and there hasn’t been any new content (world bosses don’t count as they’re just rehashed old content) in about a year. The events are fun for new players or people leveling alts, but when you get to the point where you have 10+ alts, or at the very least all the experimental builds you wanted to try, there’s just nothing to do at end game.

PVP was removed in all forms, there is no end game PVE content except ET, where floors can’t be skipped in Solmiki and most floors are deliberately designed to just take up as much time as possible.

We love your game by and large, you guys just have to keep us engaged. An MMO with no end game dies quickly. You have to get out of the mobile/Facebook game mentality. We don’t want passive/time locked content, we want something that actually engages us as players.

Rank 9 is a great step, but that just pushes the problem out a few weeks. There needs to be something to do at the end of the leveling game. TBL and, moreso, a well-implemented GVG (cough WoE), would be a great help.

4 Likes

Just a sneak peak? I bet everyone will be happy and will not sleep thinking about it…

1 Like

So, if the peeking starts September (which is ± the earliest date I believe), they still need 4 weeks to publish all 4 Class Trees.

Afterwards, they still have a waiting time of at least 1-2 months, so I don’t believe that we on iTOS will be able to see the new Classes this year.

I don’t mind that,though, better not rush the thing and have less bugs than rush the release, have tons of bugs, fix them on KTOS in the weeks/months post-patch and give us the bugged version of the Classes as it happened at Rank 8; this is pretty much unacceptable, especially since there is a Korean testserver now >_>

You know, even with new or old contents bugs are always there…sometimes it just happen, optimisation? I don’t think so, since it’s been a talk for long time it will be difficult to make it happen because until now we have seen changes in their most effort to make it.

I presumed they have mentioned it that this year the new R9 will be out soon, that is why most of the messages subtle or conceivable are now on the new content… and yes it is up to them if they will make any glimpse of it. They may or may not.