Tree of Savior Forum

To all TOS Philippines Players

What do you mean? O.o if its philippine server relax, you will never see me in that ■■■■ server, read the conversation first before wanting to be a hero, cause i dont get where your hate is coming from,… Unless you want a Ph server

2 Likes

I know what @SheepPoop try to say AHAHAHA and I Feel you bro :-1: for a PH Server
We all know how the Publishers here in the Philippines treat our beloved games

Hoping for an International Server that will cater our NEEDS :joy::joy: ahahahaha peace yo!

IKR? and some dumb ass guy started talking ■■■■ when he doesn’t even know what the people are talking about,… sheeesshhhh or they might want PH Server, those people who go around shouting PINOY PRIDE!!

1 Like

GUYS, KALMA LANG : )) di pa nga nagsisimula yung game, binibigyan nyo na agad ng rason yung ToS na iban yung PH eh… behave tayo mga pinoys~

Count me in! :smiley:

1 Like

can’t wait to play this game

I thought this thread was supposed to be dead. :frowning:

OT:
Let’s all have fun.

Dude, I admit that I hate PH publishers too, I know I’m being hypocrite now, but please this is an international forum. The whole world sees your stupidity, and it represents us (Filipino). So please stop cursing or posting verbal misconduct about the PH community (about the ph community as toxic players). You know yourself, you are one of them (Toxic players).

Remember this is not a PH community forum. The whole world can read this. If you want to curse the PH community do it somewhere else, not here.

4 Likes

Thanks for reminding me why i don’t want to interact with Pinoy xD Reread it again, just saying how or why PH server is bad,

my bad for being stupid then :scream: clearly you are a good person, and i just got used to using cursing word for expression cause well, my friends are international so that’s normal expression for us now… my bad

Hello, I’m sorry for being rude. I probably was just having a bad day yesterday. Sorry again. didn’t mean it.

When tree of savior is up, I’ll be happy to be your friend =)

1 Like

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1659612067587731 sali kau sa group mga pinoy =)

count me in…

Bump. But nah, not gonna hang with you guys. Goodluck tho.

hahahahah i laughed more than i should have

hey guys, gurls, anybody here got beta keys? (I did) wanted a friend to play with :slight_smile:

Hi :smiley: I’m also looking for ppl to play with… may I add you on steam?

Sure, my ID is still Nehemz on steam.

If there will be a Philippines server, i am pretty sure that it will be a hit. Madaming magbabalik online games dahil sa game na 'to. I just showed this game to my friends who stop playing onlines games. Nagustuhan agad nila.

Pero i prefer SEA or Global. Kung magkaroon man ng server sa SEA, sana walang IP block. Tampalin ko sila pag ni-block nila pinoys. =)))))

Hi all! Sana may cbt 4 or obt na agad!

Good luck to us and More Power to Filipino Players xP.