Tree of Savior Forum

To all TOS Philippines Players

I respect your perspective… But consider other’s perspective… .As I see the game, nostalgia comes in my way… Like how others see it… Anyways, I agree with you that this game shouldn’t be compare to RAGNAROK… What I am pointing on my “REBORN RAGNAROK” statement is that I hope this game will hype many like how RO started… CHEERS pal… there’s nothing to argue about… LETS PLAY AND ENJOY THIS GAME AS SOON AS IT COMES OUT… see you there :smile:

1 Like

Anyway… Who is planning to form a PINOY GUILD… and what class you are planning??

Wizard1>Cryomancer1>Linker2>Chronomancer3>??

Support Disabler is what I am planning to play with… Like what I always do in playing DOTA

Still don’t get the pinoy pride and making pinoy guild,… I really enjoy interacting with international community, if you guys pull off in making ph server good luck have fun, I’ll just by pass the ip block even if my ping is high

2 Likes

Ill just give up. And curse this thread for calling attention.

I was glad that the steam community ph thread failed. Haha.

Oo nga :open_mouth:

Move in silence, kababayans, we were never here.

2 Likes

I will only play PH server if they make all language pack for Filipino,

Tagalog
Bisaya
Ilonggo
Kapampangan

And more,… Until they manage to do that ■■■■, don’t ever suggest ph server

Please interact with the international community and not ourselves only. Please use english, because this is a forum with an international community. If they make a section for the Filipino language, that is the only time you use Filipino. Sorry guys :frowning: but respect the whole community.

1 Like

Yoh dude, did you even read this thread or u are just spamming?

Hardly any filipino language was spoken here. Almost everything is in english.

Tsk. Tak.

Not spamming, relax. ._. And I just said that and I’m not pointing anyone. -peace- :smile:

Just let this thread die so we can interact with the international community hue.

Dont try to ninja bump it, i know what u did there !

You’ll probably be regretting that if it were to come true… :expressionless:

:scream: Well said man.

well in that case then sure why not @_@ nostalgia kicks in from the games that i played that looks like/similar to TOS like hoshigami,FF tactics/advance tatics, tactics oger, RO1 and RO2(skilll wise), android games like zenonia and inotia(good games actualy)… and many more…

im pointing though to the aspect that most player think of this as a RO reborn game… that my friend is bad habit and i wish people would not practice >_<"

also… i kinda like/dislike the idea of pinoy guild and i would much like interacting with other country people… they are nice people out there @_@ and my expirience with players from our own country isnt that good… thats why i said “like/dislike” the idea… ( >…>")\

Sensya na kung naging matahimik ako, madami ako ginagawa ngayon kaya di ko nakakausap yung kasamahan ko sa pagpaplano para bumuo ng group. More of a speaker ako sa samahan namin dito. :sweat_smile:

First, ToS ay siguradong Free 2 Play. As said by the Developers.
Second, we prefer an International Server, alam nyo naman kapag PH servers, less stable compared to others. And other factors might ruin the game compared sa International.
Third, Iba ang ToS sa RO, storyline pa lang, sure na iba sya. But we can invite other pinoys dahil sure na mafefeel natin ang nostalgia ng RO. Lalo na ung mga pinoy na naging favorite ang RO.

Lastly, If there are guilds in the game, we are planning to form one, kung okay lang sa inyo, na Exclusive for Pinoys o kung sino man ang nasa Pinas. Gusto lang namin maging competitive ang isang Pinoy group sa ibang bansa kaya gusto talaga namin sa international server. Mas maganda sana kung matapos na yung problema natin sa internet na pagong by the time na narelease ung game.

I’ll avoid attracting publishers too, sa darating na major CBT news na lang ako magrereport uli.
Kung may iba kayong heavy grinder na kilala, sama nyo na din sa mga darating na invites nyo. :blush:

Somone Kill this Thread please!! BURN THIS THING WITH FIRE!!! DONT BUMP IT!! LET IT DIE!!! FOR GOD SAKE!!

YO !! I’m hoping for an international server because just like other people said here in the forums, the publisher here in our country kinda sucks ( REALLY :hankey: :-1: SUCKS PEACE )

hoping to see the Pinoy group to grow but only the good one, you know what I’m talking about

any character class plans guys? ahaha

1 Like

I’m not Filipino, what can someone tell me what on earth a “pinoy” is? I see it all over the place, but have no idea what it means. I thought someone from the Philippines was called a Filipino?

@Skendya shorcut for Filipino :slight_smile: or another slang term

Oh, okay. I usually see it used as a pejorative term, so it confused me to hear people refer to themselves as one.

Geez, you talk like you own the game. You’re not a lost, even if don’t or stopped playing the game.