Tree of Savior Forum

To all TOS Philippines Players

Hello ToS PH Players
We’re a group that is a well experienced player in MMO’s and RPG that is willing to start and lead the PH players in Tree of Savior.
And we are here to warn you as soon as the game is released to the public, we dedicate ourselves to help and guide everyone through the game.
Especially Pinoys.
We want to form a group of Filipino players that will be as strong and competitive to other countries.
And here we are to discuss about it.

4 Likes

Hope this game is Free 2 Play with ingame purchases. so it will be more balanced.

well… im hoping theres gonna be a PH server… if the international release is required to pay somthing for a moth @_@"

shout out sa mga pinoy players there @_@ good day

Tell me one good Philippine publisher of MMOs… T_T I’d still play it even if the international release has a fee.

Please no PH Server, i played new MMORPG of PH, and its just a empty servers, unless its a Main Stream Game like dota and LoL which you can play casually in Net Cafe and some other Main stream games that most Filipino know, and in all the games i played i tend to avoid “Pinoy” after experiencing gaming with international, it opened my eyes on how Toxic Filipino Players are,… Just please no PH Server all other Region are begging for them to not have own region Server ill use IP changer just to avoid playing PH Server, and PH server if you are rich and know how to contact people you can easily do under table trade, Played Ragnarok Online 2003 Before and my member bought Doppel Card for 20k PHP from a GM since old days it does +99 Agi,… GOD NO

@Edit : and the Community of PH isn’t that big to have a good community server,… its allot but not big enough to actually make the World Seem a big place where you would find new people everywhere

6 Likes

@~@ Please don’t introduce that bad side to the ToS community. Not all Filipino gamers have a bad attitude…

1 Like

It seems I’ll be joining this group.

eyyy~ the hype is real! see you in game guys~

i know what you mean,… We gucci bro, but i’m pretty sure seeing as how you also love to play MMORPG you would surely know the dark side of Filipino Gamers, soo i’m just going to beg that we won’t have PH Server,… cause i wanted to play Kingdom under fire 2 and we got IP ban for SEA server, and i played PH its like playing a Offline game, they IP ban us in Wonderking International and made a PH server and closed it after making it Pay to Win and Players just started to Quit it, they wiped and wiped and merge server in PRO and made it pay to win and after earning Cash from players they closed the server

@Bonus: also xD i can’t do Racist jokes with friends if its not international,…

wait, dude, you mean there’ll be a monthly fee??? it thought its f2p?

hmm well i still hope i’tll be F2P … because new games tend to be P2P @_@"

Those are in the minority now.

oh… well… F2P then =D

hmm well, is the CBT3 the final one? or is there gonna ba a CBT4? >_<"

hy Philippines Players, glad to meet you here :grinning:

Kamusta mga kababayan I hope to play with ya guys =D

Let’s invite our friends like what RO used to be… Hoping ragnarok will be reborn with this game…

1 Like

Just don’t invite skwaters

Please dont do this. The more you take attention that there are a good number of PH players here.

The more greedy and useless publishers will take notice that there is a marketable number of players for this game.

I’d rather have a high ping than play on a server that is run by corporate greed.

So to all pinoys out there. Be like a ninja.

5 Likes

personally i dont want it to be a RO reborn game… thats just wrong … its a new game @_@".

sure it might be a look-a-like RO game… but its not like the click-click kind of game… u can use your controller/game pad (if u have) to manuver ur chara… its like a modern day 2.5D game w/ wsad controls MMO…

the art style is different, maneuverability, party system, etc… so assuming this is just an RO game remake is a bad habit and a common mistake… >_<"

oh… also one of the devs of this game is from RO1 so i think that gives the RO aura to this game too… but over all… its not an RO game-alike/remake/reborn or anything that sort of…

1 Like

Its ok to invite old RO players.

Just stop comparing TOS to RO. Or its an RO sequel. Freakin’ annoying.

This is a game of its own.

2 Likes