Tree of Savior Forum

Time to nerf quickcast and Magic arrow

lul~! be a wiz ~! do the right thing~!

make a chronocryomancer!! DO IT!!!

Time to nerf heal, because swordsman doesn’t have heals, heck all other classes have no heal except cleric

do it~!!
I will sell lv 10 pots at 50k each~!
(gets reported as RMT seller for overpriced item)

Then we will ask to nerf Alchemists!! Swordsman cant create pots, only aclhemists can!

When the new blessing buff hits Itos, trust me the cleric hate will start. Bots will be farming world bosses.

Please stay on target, this is a wizard hate post.

Gotta be level 177 to get Fletcher for Magic Arrow. Harpeia is in a 130 dungeon. The bird is a flying mob and is cloth type. If you’re level 177 and you can’t solo Harpeia, on ANY class, you are bad. End of story.

130 is way beyond your wiz c3 level, why is wiz c3 a pain but 130 is easy?

And 200+, you mean something like this? Yeah, that looks really painful

There was no nerf to swordman after iCBT. The class just die because archer and wizard DPS become too ridiculous

Actually, I’m leveling a swordsman right now because they are the best farm class ingame for rare drops and materials. With the right build, they can easily top dps on world bosses.

Peltasta3 Squire3 has problems with any boss, FACT.

Thaumaturges need some love, for god sake. Best couple for a swordie.

top dps with sword man ?
try against an fletcher and what you can see is despair and hopeless

My friend is Pelt3, Squire3, she solo bosses just fine, just takes a while longer because she’s a tank, not a dps.

OMG top dps, we should nerf swordsman!! NOW!!!

I’m a Fletcher main. It’s only good for bosses and nothing else. Won’t even get invited to ET because lack of AOE.

You really don’t know much about this game if you think Swordsman can’t get top DPS. You probably don’t even do world bosses.

lol they can if there are no fletcher ?
but there are tons of fletcher camp at world boss my friend
world are so cruel like that

or you afraid of you toy being broke so you misleading us to something else ?

:i know what you mean:

As for the world boss drops, ktos has this update that gives characters a debuff which disables them from getting boss cubes for a certain amount of time after getting a boss cube. So world boss hunters have to choose wisely which boss they want to hunt. Don’t know when we getting this update though. As for the magic arrow dps. They can just solve this issue by buffing other classes. Making them a comparable choice to dps classes. Make those other builds offer good enough value to consider. But when it comes to balancing, IMC seems to do a bad job. They should really play their own game.

Yeah, you haven’t world boss so you have no idea what you’re talking about. On Orsha, Fletchers aren’t the best DPS for world bosses, especially the ones that keeps moving. Magic Arrow is only good if the boss stays still entire time.

Nah, you guys are just inexperienced and haven’t done much world bossing and seen other classes that are doing much more damage and getting top dps much more consistently like THM3/Warlock3.

Warlock 3 needs a nerf.

Might as well ask for the nerf now before they create it.

4 Likes

yeah everyone know about that
but you forgot to add
because of the god talent AI most of bosses are sitting duck or they only moving if some pel try to sabotage the whole world boss pt

don’t try to be smart
you talk like it’s only you that do much world boss and have tons of experience :smile_cat:

lol all in all .just stop the "haters gonna hate " issue
every class path have their pros and con.

quick cast buff 50% more dmg
and when certain players see other classes not getting overwhelming dmg.
they blame it on the skill with “super buffs”

so to say ,just quit getting salty,
as long as watever buff doesnt affect pvp unfairness( if we ever have any decent PVP)
just let it be. so much ranting lol