Tree of Savior Forum

Time to nerf quickcast and Magic arrow

Why? because these skills are killing the game, since if you dont have wiz3 you are out of Earthtower,bosses,grind,etc. Raise Magic arrow cd to 15-20 sec, like all swordman skills.

19 Likes

No.   

13 Likes

nothing wrong with magic missile pal

6 Likes

That’s something that sure will happen eventually. Can’t wait for the new ranks, people will remake their characters from 0 due nerfs and buffs for other builds.

8 Likes
17 Likes

Aye, let’s nerf the best skills from all the classes, sure it will save the game.

21 Likes

i agreed
those skill have a huge benefit

quick cast with attribute = 100% up time
magic arrow against bosses = insane damage

they should nerf to make other choice more viable

6 Likes
9 Likes

they should, but all the meta build players will rage on this topic

21 Likes

K how about we nerf Haste and Pass too? That way Chronos become useless for ET/WB and everyone will be happy.

Oh, and while we’re at it, nerf Swashbuckling so no swordsman will ever have to go Pelt again. Nobody can grind and we’ll all be happy.

32 Likes

At least we can see all those elitists and count them. I mean I run a meta build on one of my characters. But I hate it. It is to Boring…

2 Likes

Insted of nerfing skill that got something different than it does damage (Quick cast attribute / spell itself)
Up thing that really need it…
Like all swordman skills. (Oh wait it already the case in KToS and this should happen here in around a month)

2 Likes

“Why? because these skills are killing the game, since if you dont have wiz3 you are out of Earthtower,bosses,grind,etc.”

If they remove/nerf Quickcast, ALL DPS wizards, whether they’re wiz3 or not, will be “out of Earthtower,bosses,grind, etc.”

Well, besides C2 sorcs using Morph shenanigans, I suppose.

gotta say though the first time I partied with a fletcher on a boss rush party I just stared at the screen looking dumb to see how a single fletcher destroyed harpeia. lmao magic arrow did almost all the work

Nerf one META, people will make a new META. End gamers care about efficiency so if you are running with random people, expect people to play by META since it’s easier to coordinate and work with random people using common strategies.

Good thing this is an MMORPG though. Try to talk to people and make friends and you can develop your own strategies and beat Earth Tower without following some generic META format.

10 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

10 Likes

Instead of spending time to nerf those popular classes, I would love to see IMC spend more time on classes like Swordsman, Necromancer, Sorcerer, Hunter, Bokor…

And revamp all bosses and monsters so they can actually deal different kind of damage and counter different classes.

28 Likes

Update all boss attack patterns will be good and more mechanics in boss battles.

Quick cast with att.? That’s from leveling class points into it - not from attibute.

Magic MISSLE against bosses = insane damage? Lol 3 strikes of 1k-2k damage is OP guys. We have a swordsman who lost to a Wiz3 and is crying on the forums.

Ah, it’s like being on the blizzard forums again

3 Likes

I’d rather the underwhelming classes get revamped than have the meta classes be nerfed. Doing what you suggested is just going to have people seeking to spill your blood. :stuck_out_tongue: