Tree of Savior Forum

Time to nerf quickcast and Magic arrow

And thats all. Elementalist has meteor, electrocute and stuff. My necro has what, 5k hp skeletons, 2k dmg dealing Tower, melee flesh hoop (go on melee as wizard int based at et), STILL i have to spend tons os Silver buying corpses.

Edit: Cannon decay wont hit every mob from the wave, without sorcerer cat buff it has 8 aoe ratio, with buff 13.

You get my point? I have a somewhat useful flesh Cannon. Thats all. Nerf anything related to it and whats left for me?

Oh wow, so instead of 150k damage, a simple nerf to 120k is zero it out for you, while other classes struggle for 50-60k. Yeah I get your point, you are extremely spoiled by QC attribute now. More of the reason it should be nerfed.

You are picking 2 support circles in your build and expect to still have high burst and high AoE, you see my point? How is that even balanced?

Meanwhile swordman best AoE is 4, or 8 with base bonus …

You should be whining for buffs to warriors, not nerfs to other classes. Your priorities are wack, hella wack.

3 Likes

I really hope you are kidding with that, do a quick search for “buff swordman”

You are still comparing swordsman to a mage and saying necromancer is SUPPORT lololololol check icon colors man, thats ToS 101… well, i’m out. Gl trying to nerf other classes to make “swordsman viable”, if you dont buff swordsman you will still be useless pve without peltasta.

you told us that your corspe cannon does around 100k without quick cast ?

too bad my friend, as an archer i not even can do an 50k multi-shot with 50% attribute at lv 15 against lv 260+ mobs

so what the fk are you complain about ?

Multishot has overcharge. And archers in general have a lot of dmg skills for a DMG rotation. Meanwhile a Necro has Flesh Cannon and only 1 Shot and this one has to hit.
The reward for the risk is totally fine.

Sidenote: Multishot 15 is a rank3 spell. Flesh Cannon 10 is rank7.

Dude, I never said necro is support. You picked 2 linker circles, if those are not support circles I don’t know what is. You literally build a character with only necro that has some offensive skills, now you say that if QC is nerfed your char is screwed, that’s your fault.

And even then you have the gut to complain that your skill “only” have 8 AoE ratio, while being among the best AoE ratio in the game. I mean, seriously, if this isn’t spoiled I don’t know what is as well.

then how about my back stab ? at lv 10 50% attribute and with karacha set (x3) dmg
it only does 20k (x2) ?
have to hit from behind and that’s the dmg from leather target which got weakness against pierce, also very small hit box - hard to landing

you are talking like other previous wiz class have no skill to use ?

lol
stop complain when many other class are weaker

I’m really reading someone comparing a rank 1 class skill with a rank 6 class skill? REALLY? Holy ■■■■, i’m out.

If “n” classes are weak go complain about them doing something about it. By nerfing other classes won’t make these garbage ones useful. I’ll say again, nerfing fletcher and wizard won’t make swordsman useful, they will still be useless without peltasta.

so you want to told people better make an wiz or fletcher to enjoy pve ? :smile_cat:

what an bull shiet idea
you need to nerf, bring down OP class to be equal than the others that people will looking to other choice
instead of buff some class and those OP still remain the same, so people will still up to OP ones, there will be no changes if you do that

IMC idea about wiz starter class

• wizard c1 to c3 is utility, but they gives too much dmg boost and cc for it so it needs a nerf (sleep already got nerf in pvp)
  • cryo c1 to c3 is cc, they make it too strong in pvp so they already nerf it (frozen duration and subzero shield in pvp)
  • pyro c1 to c3 is dps, they made it too weak and they still buff it (some previous patch is fire breath and pyro still needs more buff)

if they made it balance people will needs to choose carefully for their build, not straight to wiz c3 which have both cc and unity

just because it’s much imbalance when compare class with the same rank that’s why this game have many class but only few builds are famous and most of people up to

1 Like

Nerf’em all, swordsmen will still be useless without peltasta, can’t be that hard to understand.

Stop ressing this retard topic plz

If they nerf quick-cast, people will simply have no reason to get wizard 3. Despite being an offensive class, it has no good damaging spells outside of magic missile. A single one over three ranks.
So they get offensive buffs instead. Surespell and Quick Cast help using other damaging spells, but that’s it. You still depend on other spells to do damage. Spells that you aren’t getting until some later class, apart from magic missile.
They’re nice, but those things alone don’t warrant spending three ranks at all. People mention sleep, but in PvE it doesn’t get to be much useful. Proper CC-oriented classes get much more useful spells, at it should be. And in PvP is nerfed anyway, since it’s only there that it gets problematic.
Quick Cast needs that damage attribute to make the choice worthwhile, and if the damage bonus of quickcast was absent or not good enough, people would just skip to pyro asap. Cause even if it wasn’t much good, it would still be better that an offensive class that just can’t deal damage (like wizard would be if it wasn’t for that attribute). And that’s exactly what will happen if it ever gets nerfed like some people in this thread are asking for.

3 Likes

nerf ele > pyro new meta.

if they would add an attribute that would stop random fireball kicking + hellbreath buff, i am sure we would even see some pyros in ET

clearly you don’t know how to play necro

you are supposed to afk at bee farm

IMC is greedy, not me. :smiley:

I do think that Quick Cast should be nerfed, but I also think it should be reworked.

For example, at most it should give maybe +30% increased magic damage, but I think Quick Cast should be at the base Wiz C1 rank and increase magic damage by 10% at max level for C1, 20% at max level for C2 and 30% at max level for C3

This would reduce the gap in power between Wiz C1, Wiz C2 and Wiz C3 such that there would be more flexibility in circle choices while also maintaining the damage increase option. Basically, it would get the Ranger C1-C3 treatment which is perfectly fine in my opinion.

1 Like