Tree of Savior Forum

Thresh Spear actually exists, might be 10k DPK

im actually selling a thresh spear in klaipeda server, if any completionists need one for that collection that you havnt been able to complete for a year now please send me a whisper for an offer youd consider fair for it

im either taking offers, or will trade it for an eagle feather

need that in Telsia. I would trade an eagle feather or 2M with it. :sob:

I thought everyone knew this by now. All of the thresh weapons are high DPK, it’s just that this one is in a spot where nobody ever goes so you have to actually grind for it from scratch to get it generally speaking.

dont be a smartass, thresh spear isnt compared to the other thresh weapons

a ton of people have farmed the maggots for weeks without one drop, the other thresh weapons are literally 1/20th the dpk for this item

it was considered not in the game for almost a year straight, do a simple google search before having an opinion

Thresh Spear has the same DPK as other Thresh weapons but it drops from a mob in a non-main-quest zone that bots don’t even go to, that’s the only reason it’s so rare. “Farming for weeks” will never get you a DPK item, because the weekly maintenance will reset the DPK counter. You have to do it all in one go. The DPK is 7000+ just like the other Thresh weapons that are all dropped by mobs in high traffic areas where the bot population ensures kill goals are met regularly. We knew it existed in closed beta, because in beta there were no weekly maintenances that reset the DPK values and the player population was higher so some people actually went to those off-the-grid areas. This is also why white boaters were thought to be a myth until someone actually hardcore farmed it for a whole week from the start of maintenance because they understood DPK. There are items that will actually never have their DPK value achieved because of maintenances resetting it. For example, Aston Staff from the single confined firent in Second Demon Prison (also 7000+ DPK). Or Large Panto Spearman’s monster gem.

5 Likes

you could not be more wrong, have fun never having collections completed and feeling like youre entitled to an opinion

Well, I have datamined numbers and the thoroughly tested thread on DPK. You have defensive whining because your collection item isn’t an unobtainable special snowflake.

I mean, I have a Corsair 3, I could get a thresh spear or even an aston staff with jolly roger 15 if I really wanted since it has a much higher droprate than normal DPK.

Allegedly you can’t Jolly Roger DPK items… allegedly.

Monster gems are DPK according to people who get them every 10k kills farming white boater. Color gems are also DPK according to tosbase data mining, and you can loot those (the level 1 gems in the screenshot are looted; looted gems are always level 1 because tree of bugs).

I suspect the unlootable DPK items in post-closed beta content are due to them not having an RNG value defined at all, while closed beta items did because DPK was added in.

1 Like

Sharing what he found based on his finding and you judge him not entitled to an opinion?

1 Like

yall gettin triggered af. soo sorry you cant complete this collection. feel free to not google this item and have an entitled opinion based off of
DPK for other items :smiley:

I don’t think you understand words.

I’ve got a spare green hohen orben crystal sphere if your collections need help though.

6 Likes

Was pretty interesting farming these since I was only going for vouchers :> Also, DPK for White boater is 100k and gem is also 10k. The red, blue, and gem sometimes are kills apart from each other. Only killed 1m Rocktors. Slygoat is pretty much right.

Also, I left a lot of red orbs and blue orbs on the ground and missed 7 or more gems due to crashing :\

4 Likes

again another person having no idea what im talking about

im not saying DPK isnt real im saying thresh spear has a MUCH higher DPK than the other thresh weapons. this is a fact. simply google this weapon

Okay, top google result is tosbase’s page for the item that lists its DPK as the same as all the other Thresh weapons.

Thanks for confirming.

3 Likes

guys its true because a fan website confirmed it

guys im gonna ignore the 20+ other url’s saying the item doesnt even exist and the 5+ threads made in this forum saying people have camped the monster for over a week with 10k+ kills and didnt get one drop

guys im a smart

I am super smart :>:>

claims thresh spear 10k dpk

other thresh items are ~7-8k dpk

you’re literally retarded.

2 Likes

So what is your point with that post?

Honestly I just read these posts to see Joe get rekt, it never gets old, continue =)

6 Likes