Tree of Savior Forum

Blue crystal in 2nd demon prison from firent is CONFIRMED *video*

some have killed this beast over 150+ times and have not gotten the drop

i killed about 50 then got super lucky with a shiny

this brings the total collections to 192

1 Like

What is this blue crystal for if i may ask?

its the only way to obtain the collection for this map

its considered impossible to get

Joetard just want to be a special snowflake.

inb4 someone who got it faster will come here and roast him again.

2 Likes

You sir sounds unhappy. I appologize if i’ve done anythig nto cause your hateful comment to arise. however thats great that someone is trying to do the impossible. others will not take you for granted.
this drop is probably like hunting for shamon dolls, or that piece of cloth from sherded.

you can get 100% by hugging the walls and not spending weeks to get the blue crystal

this is purely just to get all collections in the game

also, there are hidden titles obtained for obtaining a specific amount of blue crystals (NOT the red ones) which is funny because nobody in their right mind would get those titles

nonono, i mean you just got 2nd demon prison collection right? what is the reward for completing that collection? crit rate+1?

According to tosbase (can’t check in-game right now since the servers are down for maintenance) the reward is +1 CRIT DEF.

1 Like

Ehr, but we already knew it was obtainable from there. You should even be able to find some old thread about this matter.
Personally, i had found it after something like 60 confined firents.
Albeit, the collection wasn’t able to be completed due to the lack of warrior pendant recipes, as the monster that would drop it had some issues in their drop table. But it was later fixed.

1 Like

theres no video evidence

Impossible to get? Wot? I had this collection for months

1 Like

good information. anyway this collection isnt impossible, maybe for a squire3

What, opportunity to get rare item and you didn’t bring in a Thauma or a Doppel…

This collection sucks.

Every day I get more angry at playing this game, and more with GM styles and support in the game that do not tell you or if things work.

I killed 261 and nothing. It’s a lot of time lost for something I do not know if it exists on this server.