Tree of Savior Forum

This event is by far one of the best

Just checked, literally nobody queuing for event after reset lmao, everyone is soloing or dropped it

I went into one where 2 guys blew about 20+ crystals between them and couldn’t even pass the 2nd stage

I blew 3 myself in support of their commitment

b/c ppl know, you jus go in naked and go get a drink 20 times for your measly 3 enchant scrolls and chicken bandana

what a great event

They are still rewards though… >.>

in IdTos, items are still allowed and your hp isn’t one. not sure if hp is intended but items are still allowed is… well…

con will have easier time here. allowing 2 or more mistakes if by chance you got hit

1hp is intended

max said so

and johnny is missing

im worried now

boss is level 550 as video said, there is no difference… If my friend’s full CON Peltas-Murmillo in iToS can survive level 330 monsters as level 290 it’s different story… I simply survived level 320 monsters as level 304 PD2 with safety zone and healing factor, it’s IMC’s bad scaling to begin with…

I thought skills are not allowed?? what the heck is going on here?

nvm…I thought you were referring to this event

It’s not event relative that I said. Field monsters that higher level than you can 1-2 shots you even with tank build. So without Safety Zone and other’s immunity by skills, 1 HP and full HP only differs a bit because boss level 550 (idToS basically won’t die if you touch traps, only that difference)

I play from Europe in NA server, i bet i have higher ping (250ms+) than you. Blaming ping is like saying you reject learning to play with your current ping.

If you have been playing with that ping for, who knows how much, and still don’t know when to jump or dodge on time, wep, i’d be kinda ashamed.

but was this intended?

is this what you meant by easy mode?

1 Like

Dafuq did I just read.

You can’t learn how to play with high ping, if a monster cast anything that you can avoid, but you get the animation 3 secs after the monster does, even if you jump at the correct time because it’s how is shown in your screen you will still die no matter if you jumped in a perfect timing.

Your ping is an individual value and won’t affect the others, and of course monsters won’t take care of your ping to wait.

2 Likes

The problem is not “BRAIN” problem is “LATENCY”. IMC promissed Silute would be relocated to South America, then they create an event which you must have a nice ping in the game to avoid Shadowgaller Wave without lagging animation.

Having a constant ping is nice for you, you are used to it. But with lag spikes we can’t even know if the animation is at the same “lag time” as the attack hit.

I have 2 archer, they usually don’t hit 1 arrow out of 3. They should fix what was promissed before starting such event.

2 Likes

??? Im saying people are labeling to disregard people’s opinions. Its just as bad as SJW logic.

oh really? how’d you learn when to adjust with rubberbanding? teach me senpai!

Can someone explain to this kid the difference between Latency and FPS?
Anyway:

3 Likes

I’m fine with high ping and 1hp, what I don’t like about the event is that bosses ignore the map obstacles, and my decreased hp don’t recover after exiting the dun. :3 .

All i have to report is that i spawn dead everytime i enter the event dungeon. I know that my computer is not that good and i play with some bad FPS but i can actually play and enjoy the game really fine.

But i can’t enjoy the event because i die at the loading screen. You guys could at least make the timespan larger until the bosses spawn.

1 Like

Uh… I am from Silute and I have no problems dodging the bosses’ AoE attacks, ping is still not a good excuse, if you know your ping and time your jump, you can practice it in alot of ways, siauliai, different dungeons.

ArenaWaifu probably had no idea what ping or latency is. He probably thought that ping will never fluctuate…:joy:
From his words, I feel like he is indirectly saying “Why cant these people differentiate the difference between 100ms ping, 250ms and 500ms ping? Just jump? Git gud.”

2 Likes