Tree of Savior Forum

This event is by far one of the best

Definitely the best event. Super super easy too. If you find the hidden spot, you can just sit there while bosses stays still and does nothing. Easy 3 cubes.

1 Like

shhh the safe spot on video game bosses is suppose to be a secret D:

Sorry :frowning: I won’t share the safe spot.

Pffff, anyone who is a novice at geometry can figure out the safe spot. Easy cubes, here we come. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Even though you can buy them with free TP, there will be a huge demand for crystals. This even can be seen as a way to milk some $ out of hardcore eventers.

huehuehue

You mean “hardcore idiots”. Who in their right mind will spend TP on soul crystals just for this event? Look at the rewards… You’re better off just using that TP to buy the enchant scrolls and vouchers.

Idiots or Eventers, there will be some people doing this. The event is aimed at them. We actually forgot the people who think they got bragging rights for clearing round xx with crystals.

huehue

1 Like

Damn I am too advanced at geometry to see it. :neutral_face:

Are you a white knight OP? This is the next level lol

1 Like

Who knows, the satire and salt on this forum is reaching critical mass. Impossible to tell unless it’s from a usual poster.

Reading through some posts, it’s like watching a dumpster fire within a dumpster fire.

2 Likes

The forums has a group of people with a reverse mccarthyism mentality. Pointing fingers left and right instead of actually engaging in healthy discussions.

Those are typical crybabies on this forum. If they can’t get their way, they’ll lay on the floor kicking and screaming. Most likely people who have spent a ton of money on TP and are used to getting everything they want. They need to gid gud fast.

My experience with this event:
• Run away from boss
• Suddenly dies with nothing on screen

Yeah, it’s by far the best event ever. It’s so hard that I can’t even see what kills me! Man, I should tryharder next time.

Shadowgaler is taking its Talts back from DG50.

11 Likes

look at it on the bright side…

at least you survived the loading :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

anyone tested dullahan card in the event, having 8 dullahan works well?

Honestly this event was not that hard. I cleared it on my second attempt. The first one caught me off guard, so I only made it to the second part. The trick is to keep running and jumping, and dodging the boss’s attacks.

Nah, I found the safe spot and just sat there. Way better.

1 Like

Can you at least jump in place in the safe spot and still survive?

1 Like

No, you have to sit, face the bottom of the table and not make any noise.

In all fairness, this event is great for one thing:

Klaipedia is populated again!