Tree of Savior Forum

The new meta (rumors)

■■■■ the meta, I live for the wackiest builds I can think of. even if they are dog tier.

2 Likes

I never asked for a 7days quest to reroll one class, the difficulty can be adjusted accordingly.

Just not something that people can clear in 30seconds like the current job advancement quests.

What? There is a rank reset???:astonished:?and only one? I only need one to be a meta lancer…:hugs::laughing:

I had the same opinion too, to have all moves’ damage balanced to based off percentage values instead of fixed damage, but months back someone in forums told me off saying I don’t know what I’m talking about. Oh well.

Yeah I frequent forums more now too, but I still play XD

@Destructivo

I have the same idea too, a very long quest chain that will take hours/days to complete but gives a full reset and requiring the player to re-level back the job experience instead. It kind of spawn a huge debate back then. And yeah like what @nuclearmissile said, a full reset rather than a one rank will be better.

1 Like

A full reset will make keeping attribute levels a complicated thing, and also leveling back to the previous level harder, probably “any circle of this class”, for example, you can either change a class that you have one circle on (such as peltasta on 2nd circle only) or 3 circles of a single class (such as changing cataphract 3 into hoplite 2+dopel).

I was also thinking about “reset one circle or more, the experience required to catch up will increase depending on how many circles you decide to reset”.

But anyway, suggestions are open to other suggestions to make them better, you can’t just refuse it because you don’t like how it was initially presented instead of trying to make it better, unless you don’t want the feature as whole of course.

Compared to a full reset, a single circle reset is going to be harder. We have exceptions like Chaplain and the pre-requisite priest c3s. Re-leveling can be boosted via status that come with the full reset, like increased 2000% job experience until the level prior to reset.

Here is my post, too long and lazy to post. Moreover is it is a bit out of the main topic here which is more on meta classes.

1 Like

my shinobi will be forever rank 7 and will only be usable for material farming… nothing more :expressionless:

Well, I don’t feel the strength and determination to level a new char, having spent like 95% of my 1200 hrs play time on my main. It’s usually how I play games, and it’s usually why I quit games tbh :frowning:

My Sw2-Hop2-Cor3 will have to go Dragoon1 and try to survive in a new, cruel world of rank 8.

Instead of asking for rank reset, we could also ask for a double exp month to prep all of us for Rank 8. Reroll hardcore players can still make it to 280 while the casual players can level up for rank 8. New content will provide new op gears so all current gears are gonna be replaced anyway.

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

No to class resets. This is not a game for casuals like candy crush. TBH its easier to reach cap level in this game compared to other mmos(2-3 weeks from 1-280).

Reset is a no no. When you reach max level trust me there is nothing to do rather than saalus or just pure 130 dungeon running or afk or tbl.

People are just lazy tbh.

2 Likes

ppl think in different way. When they play 3 new char+. They will think why I have to do this thing again and again… and why I need to re-roll everytime when IMC re-balance and destroy some build/skills.

I don’t have any experience about Re-roll yet. But I understand why ppl call this game tree of re-roll.

unlike other game when they re-balance all you need just re-stats, re-skills.
This game re-skills don’t help anything. Re-stats not sell in game yet.

3 Likes

if you have no life and don’t have any rare achievements/untradable items on character you want to trash over/didn’t spend a peny on that character

forcing people to reroll/trash their characters every new rank comes or IMC give huge buff/chances to “X” class (example Shinobi and it clones using skills from other classes that usually no one picks or Guardian nerf for DPS characters) is super terrible design…

2 Likes

They should use shinobi quest for class reset potion

1 Like

SR has always been the best archer AoE especially for ET with melstis.

1 Like

what is the build for the Fencer damage dealers then? i was levelling one…

don’t give them stupid ideas…

I’m ok with 1 per year/1 per half year quest that require to farm lots of mats for class reset/character reset scroll but not something as retarded as that yellow flower >.>

enable PvP on map with yellow flower, make it required for class reset item and watch how people kill each other so no one will steal it from them =>
pure nightmare and trollmove

Judging by how this game continues to bleed players faster than the typical MMO does, I’m pretty sure more and more people ARE realizing this masochistic game doesn’t feature a class reset of any kind and are leaving the game because of it. That’s part of the problem.

2 Likes

A double-exp month won’t save people from the tedium of picking 10 flowers for NPCs (nor will it be enough to make skipping such tedium optional, I think)

1 Like

The lack of resets (or the tedium of rererolling a new character because most of the levelling involves stupid crap like picking flowers for NPCs. These two factors amplify each other) is one reason why many are quitting.

The fact that there is nothing at max level to do rather than Saalus or just pure 130 dungeon running or afk or tbl is another reason why many are quitting.

This game needs some serious work.

5 Likes