Tree of Savior Forum

The more expensive female hairstyles is an UGLY look for the game

I agree, prices should be alike. As a game dev this kind of unfair market decisions make me sad.

What I don’t understand is why you need to rage on every single topic. Topic after topic, reply after reply… always angry, upset, insulting and ranting. You only lose people’s interests and attention, some that could even agree with your ideas.
But well, it’s your choice, your loss.

1 Like

Yeah, one of the 3? regions that are locked out?

Its sad how you struggle to make yourself look like you’re right, all the time.

Now excuse me while i go buy more popcorn, cause your posts are just gold today.

1 Like

Nah I could easily prove where I live, but sure dude say you’re on Mars.

Are you insinuating that you’re correct in saying that international is a region?

If a game excludes a large number of regions, you can equivocally conclude that it’s targeted at certain regions.

I felt like this should be obvious.

and international is all one culture, just like you implied previously.

huh, i learned something today.

So maybe we should sell basketball shoes at a higher price to black people.

Good business decision right? Simple marketing sense. Not racist at all, just business.

Finally, i got the strawman

my job is complete

Well seems someone was…grasping at straws.

Ah, the Racist card /popcorn

This is such a stupid analogy, it made me laugh a little IRL.

If male characters could buy female hairstyles then you might have had a point, but alas, nope.

But males essentially CAN buy female hairstyles by having female characters, and thus a higher price for female hairstyles directly flies in the face of actual female players.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

If I could use female hairstyles on my male character I would pay $100 for it.

Who needs equality when you are cute

3 Likes

Then play male characters, problem solved. You’re mistaking a business decision (that was explained in length in this thread multiple times, yet you decided to completely ignore) with sexism, as if IMC was deliberately targeting female players.

I find these posts very funny. Most people playing online games play the opposite gender. So really they made the prices higher for male players and kept it cheaper for females.

So, youve managed to only read the stupid arguments. What about the real one?

Female haircuts take more effort/manhours to make, have better detail and quality and a better effect/flow/movement than the male haircut

Subjective assertion therefore baseless, try again.

oh my god it never ends

it never ends

1 Like

It’s like clockwork, I have to say.

There’s literally no point further discussing circle resets, everything was said in 5 posts in the first topic ever made for it.

It’s just jaw-dropping sometimes the logic people use, it makes me wonder what the average age is of this forum.

The hypocrisy of this post is yes truely jaw dropping.

1 Like