Tree of Savior Forum

The iToS Weekly Round-up Thread

Yeah we’re so sad and triggered hold me and cuddle with me Johnny. Comfort me by letting me rest my head on your big burly chest as I clean your belly button.

3 Likes

I see that number 5 is highlighted on your screenshot.

:face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle:
John is actually sera all along! Damn plot twist. You’re actually another FMC sockpuppet account!

3 Likes

johnstamossa was an inside job

4 Likes

So many memes the thread clos…wait a second.

1 Like

Wow Redemption is strong guild, with all the funds and whatever effort they spent GS could’t win 15v15 unless Redemption is there. Good to see there is another growing guild outside of YN/GS. Respect bros.

2 Likes

Funny thing is, even if it was true there was alliance, Aria not going GTW anymore past few weeks/months other than doing CCTV party with maximum 5 people in it while Redemption and GS still actively doing 30vs15 every week and keep pointing at YN-Aria :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

stop feeling so important, u are disgusting. no one actually care about u other than your bosses that u lick.

1 Like

Try harder la. So many weeks already

1 Like

A bunch of dogs got triggered after losing 1 and half month, what a trash guild hahaha

1 Like

[JToS Weekly Boss Raid Results Week107]

Mutant-Earth-Ghost

[Swordsman]

[Wizard]

[Archer]

[Cleric]

[Scout]

7 Likes

2 Likes

Nice crop. Too bad everyone already saw the original :haha:

1 Like

correction: even his bosses dont care about him and thinks he is just a clown.
i remember somewhere in this thread mentioned even his “bosses” calling him autistic behind his back

1 Like

gher, when us have a friend like them ??

2 Likes

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/fullmooncafe-members-are-bullies/423795 unlisted thread but ye nice edit xd

1 Like

This johnfreak is indeed desperate clown
Feel bad for bm master for his defamation
For this clown this game may be tree of skippy or tree of sockpuppet lmao
Pity
You play game to enjoy, have fun even chill
while all you people got here are stress and toxics

1 Like

If I may for just one reply. Being on the safe side of the fence with my dead ass guild and Currently sitting on the audience row i can’t help but follow the story, heck why not, when you guys are using the in-game shout and public forums.

But to my observation, I have never seen a triggered YN, not in the in-game shot nor here, other than some few retirees that expressed their thoughts. It was always you guys, from the beginning, who were so full of hatred and toxicity. Toxicity that has plagued this thread for too long.

Despite yesterday’s fact, when your almighty leader admitted to a disgusting 15v30 fight, you still have the audacity, the gall to run your mouth here as if you did something immeasurable.

Do you have an excuse for YN taking Fedimian despite the huge disadvantage? Does @kokwhynoob2021 have a meme for that, if he is so unbiased as he says he is?

I am getting flamed for this. Your little friends who have so limited intellect will start calling me “YN dog” soon.

But know this, they have always been graceful in defeat, while you wag your dicks here like imbeciles and plague the roundup with noise trying to bait some kind of drama. But embarrassingly enough, you fail at that too.

I didn’t want to pick a side, but you people don’t seem to care who you bother anymore. Stop invading this thread.

4 Likes

YN people call GS no brain , we call them trash , so we are toxic yeah ??? they start the war and now they play victim role haha.
like i said i wont trashtalk with other guild , so you can call me toxic or garbage wahtever i dont care.
im a honest human being not ■■■■■■■ hide behind alt personal attack in forum, dont make me same lv as those animal.

2 Likes

u sure its not ur guildmate first? i heard something along the “woof woof” and “dogs” line like what u guys usually use here

1 Like