Tree of Savior Forum

FullMoonCafe members are bullies

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

xdd
xddd
You’re getting a little bit too excited there…

it’s probably an FMC who got carried… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nah, it’s probably ais

1 Like

■■■■ you for thinking i got carried

the truth hurts doesn’t it? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Top 4 all Yoro. Yoro strong everyone knows that. But with your logic does that mean every other guild is trash and not just FMC? O_o

Also stealing birds buffs blockade clear times. Maybe that’s our secret . Maybe it’s Maybeline.

telsiai players laughing at these clear times

8 Likes

hey, those are red names. No questions asked :rofl:

LMAO This ■■■■■■■ idiot really leaked who he is then edited the image. HHAHAH ■■■■■■■ dumb ass.

Nah, it’s not me boss. I’m as lost as the rest of you.

Hell I barely do automatch content as it is and haven’t seen any shady business.

So its either an inside FMC job, an Impetus member or a ToS Support Guild Vice Master hmm …

The mystery deepens

So its either an inside FMC job, an Impetus member or a ToS Support Guild Vice Master hmm …

I’m kinda hurt, I try to be cordial! :sob:

Honestly, nobody in Imp has any idea, to my knowledge; no-one in our clears took screenshots of the board either.

NGL this is some next-level detective work to figure it out from that image crop.

If I were a betting man, the screen was taken before we placed 5th and it was swapped to put blame on us, which is shitty.

People in Imp know how much I’d dunk on them for using a sockpuppet instead of their main. :joy:

2 Likes

No @johnstamossa in leaderboard?
Why are you complaining when your name not even in any leaderboard?
For getting butthurt so much by a guild I’m not gonna be surprised if this clown is just another fmc guild opposition alt
Git gud nub
Like two months ago I saw you cry about unable to level your vaivora

No wonder anyone leave your party
Nobody want carry toxic noob gearless hobo

it was an inside job all along kekw

This is what happens when a game is on its last leg. Corruption is abundant where there are no boundaries.

Ah ■■■■, my bad then. One has to wonder though what kind of time they have to waste and be a clown on the forums, though.