Tree of Savior Forum

The iToS Weekly Round-up Thread

Tyhz: why he so strong, so powerfull!!!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Hello, yes, your memes and posts suck. :relaxed:

EDIT: Yes, I created an account just so I can reply to you.

10 Likes

12 Likes

Lol mercies just admitted they were doing 30vs15 coz they think yn doing dem 30vs15 with aria :joy::joy::joy:
How tho? Aria is like 3 people only messing around the maps :joy::joy::joy:

11 Likes

They still pissed they blame us for trolling coz they can’t handle 1 Aria pt properly so they bring their “friends”

6 Likes

imagine paying people to play this dead game and then bragging about it. :rofl: what a joke

5 Likes

We don’t have to win maps when we piss you off. That’s a win in our books :wink:

7 Likes

woof animated & colorized 2022-2022

12 Likes

Bruh , GS stay in genar about 1 and half month already , what winning in the book you talking about ?? No town map like last week ? Lmao

2 Likes

Read it again else I recommend you go back to school for failing English comprehension :wink:

9 Likes

casts a spell to help increase lethanhloith94’s reading comprehension

5 Likes

He’s from Aria, genius.

4 Likes

1 Like

Ironcurtain isn’t really the sharpest of the bunch. Excuse his incompetence. :joy:

2 Likes

dont mind me , i dont have problem with Aria people, so i wont trashtalk with u guys unless YN clown

2 Likes

reverse meme ???
where all those YN dogs in this thread ?

2 Likes

FullMoonCafe nowhere to be found :put_litter_in_its_place: :put_litter_in_its_place: :put_litter_in_its_place:

1 Like

no one gives a flying fk about the thread you made which consist of that exact pic and you delete it then come here to post it as comment, furthermore theres no more NA gtw memes because you keep saying fmc shill. why do you even still coming on this thread do you desperately need cock to deepthroat daily?
just admit it no one cares about you but here let give you some attention that you crave so hard

1 Like

only someone from FMC will get this triggered :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

what a bunch of snowflakes

1 Like