Tree of Savior Forum

The hope is real! \o/

7 Likes

But its actually interesting to watch. I mean, its not the name that makes you, its literally the person/personality attached to the name that gives it a meaning. Its pretty much the reverse of what is implied.
An example would be Sans from undertale. Since undertale, skeletons, font names, comic sans is trending, yet his name is literally that… a default font from windows.

but this is a situation where someone choose the name of the person/character.

when you’re in a situation where the person itself choose it’s name, it’s either something that have meaning to the individual, or it’s a wannabe

when you see someone who choose the nickcname “sasuke”, “kirito”, “zoro” and so on, you being an experienced player can immediately associate the name to a common stereotype of player ;p

Well, true enough, but the stereotype is often wrong. I have had good and bad experiences with wannabe nicknamed people.
I take pride in crafting my nicknames as unique. If google returns a single hit on them, its not good enough for me. Which kinda reminds me… is it possible modify forum name so not my e-mail id is displayed?

S T A Y

C A L M

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You can try to contact one of the staff members and, hopefully, theyll help you.

omg omg i cant wait i cant wait :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

http://treasure.diylol.com/uploads/post/image/536905/resized_winter-is-coming-meme-generator-brace-yourselves-the-derail-is-coming-d61b6b.jpg

1 Like

It’s already did (◉‸◉)

hype bus incoming!!

dude i’m sorry to be the one who tells you that, but you’re not that special, you’re not the center of the universe, does it even passed on your mind that something called “active members” exists?

the small part of this forum that you happen to be, is nothing but a thread where people are commenting, and active members will often shows on mostly of the forum’s threads

i know i can be aggressive with my choice of words, but i’m actually trying to help you to open your eyes and see that you’re being a total weirdo

like, dude, do you always ask girls for pics? don’t you see you’re looking like a freaking pervert?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

you can PM a staffer, @STAFF_John changed mine, btw

Thats badass !

20/deadboides

The arrow had been shot, now we wait…:open_mouth:

https://gyazo.com/3466acb03717ea3ec14a19002533a4a2 :open_mouth:

3 Likes

So back to topic…Anyone got a new /Info/Rumors/Prophecy/Etc.

Anything that will give light to us ? :confused:

mei gott :open_mouth:

1 Like

cant find tos on steam anymore o.o it deleted itself from my library too