Tree of Savior Forum

The hope is real! \o/

Cmmon IMC!!!Disponivel means: Available

9 Likes

what does ā€œdisponivelā€ mean

Online or something of the sort. And yeah, Iā€™m expecting an announcement today, though not a release of course :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

omg their app was updated again.

2 Likes

Hmm, maybe.

EDIT: Oh dat ninja.

4 Likes

Yeaā€¦rightā€¦ (Ā¬_Ā¬)

March 14 is the date the prophets foretold!

2 Likes

Today will either be a day to remember or a day we still complain about how long itā€™s taking.

10 Likes

or maybe both ( ļ¾Ÿļ¹ ļ¾Ÿ)

1 Like

It literally means available.

Eh, at least this thread has some information and hype surrounding it.

So what can I sayā€¦ good luck to us all, we will need it.

2 Likes

Iā€™m crawling aroung mod tracking and found that staff_ethan post something 5hr. agoā€¦but I canā€™t find that post.

( Ķ Ā°ļ¹ Ā°)ā€¦hmmmā€¦supiciousā€¦

2 Likes

wait wait wait is not sure at allā€¦ just relax guys maybe imc onli wants to say some date for this

1 Like

The thing is Iā€™m bored to the point that they just come to say ā€œHi!ā€ can make me go crazy now (>į—<)

2 Likes

My reaction if we donā€™t announcement/updateā€¦

6 Likes

Itā€™s normal for Forum staff to have their own private section on the forum where only they can enter and talk

I know cause my forum and all forums where I was a staff member had one too

3 Likes

What ? of course ā€œAnnouncement Dateā€ comes firstā€¦ Are you by any chance expecting the game right now without the announcement first ? :confused:

1 Like

@DrRM confirmed as a STAFF member in disguise.

3 Likes

Greetings, Saviors!

Hereā€™s a big announcement that all of you have been eagerly waiting for!
As some of you may have noticed on the website, there are quite a few things hinting at what is to come!

Yes, the Open Beta for Tree of Savior will be coming soon to a goddess statue near you!
So get your preferred control device ready, and donā€™t forget potions and stamina capsules either!
Weā€™ll make another announcement on the exact date, so keep a vigilant lookout!

[IMPORTANT]
We know that all of you are eager to go slay some more Kepas and Popolions or craft some potions.
Before all that though, please read the updated ā€˜Terms of Serviceā€™, ā€˜Privacy Policyā€™ and ā€˜EULAā€™.
Please go through them thoroughly and make sure you agree to them before playing in the Open Beta.

Much thanks and love to all of you fans out there for all your enthusiasm, support and love.
We wouldnā€™t have been able to get TOS to you so soon without them!

With love,
IMC Staff

1 Like

Literally says ā€œWeā€™ll make another announcement on the ā€œexactā€ dateā€

1 Like