Tree of Savior Forum

The freak show called BORUTA - STAFF please disable the content until it's fixed

i agree with every single word you said lol

boruta is TRASH

show us your legendary negative w/l TBL scoreboard please

Post: We need to fix this bug of infinite heal and VGA errors

Hur Dur Players: buah buah we can’t kill boruta because of our incompetence buah buah buah your guild crashed the channel buah buah

2 Likes

Let me fix that for you, yes?

Known exploiter, RMT and abuser makes a post about boruta issues.
People make fun of him since his guild is known for the cancer they are.

He probably cries in discord for his RMT/abusers/exploiters friends to help him and change subject

I mean cmon people have sent screenshots of him broadcasting bug abusing, everyone knows your entire guild is fulll of virulent people who only abuse bugs and crash the server, making people quit the game and the server shrink, yet you come here to try and “talk about boruta issues” only because your ass was being handed to you

Yeah, ■■■■ you.

Here we see one of the leaders of the Skyline guild, LCN1, mocking, saying they are lacking in clerics and is missing heal there… But we will post videos of Boruta, proving that 80% of the Skyline guild were abusing the infinite healing bug.

We also see him mocking and saying that he is using your P2W (pay to win) to heal himself, using your credit card, which makes it clear that he buys silver in game.

We hope something is done about it all.

Capturar
Capturar1

1 Like

I hope IMC sees just how cancer this content is and gets rid of it

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

1 Like

You guys at Paradise should just chill really, people are constantly quitting the game because of you and your abuses.
Instead of trying to fight off players for destroying you in Boruta, you guys better just keep doing your bug abuses and exploits and RMT, because that constantly makes people quit the game, and eventually there’ll be noone left in the server so you’ll be playing only with yourselves, isn’t that what you want?

Just keep doing it then, leave forums and go back to abusing infinite money bugs with Arkantos

1 Like

jesus, its clearly saying about the p2w crafted potions that has come to tos.

Stop being so toxic, and just delete this freak post and create a decent one, showing for IMC that WE Silute players want an decent server.

1 Like

linking a pic from about… 4 weeks. Lmao. Clearly making the LcN1 becoming a bad guy. In the pic he say’s “we are laking of clerics and heals, the heals ho i’m getting is from my p2w, buyed with my cred card.”

BUG

Here clearly we can see Alessandro CCDC Lima and Arkantos saying ther know about the bug and used in the last week.

Their clearly trying to incriminate us from something their did.

1 Like

thats not what they’re saying, dude lol
gms can read if dont know, they understand a bit of portugueses aswell

good luck tho, lets hope someone gets this bait

is the same as you did dumb…

you guys are SO FUNNY dude omg

1ewdzs

1 Like

Here’s the Paradise leader (Alessandro Lima “ccdc”) saying clearly: “We know how to make the bug.”
If they knew and did not report they deserve punishment.

Probably someone read this report from Ktest and reproduced the bug that was already fixed there. I think that imc should not publish the bugs solved from ktest before they can be solved on the other servers, only from the opportunity of the profiteers to benefit.

LcN was discovered

You are very hypocritical and you do not crash the game all the time and you want to accuse someone of joking …

have to talk even you are all hypocrite, do things now want to come cry for the GMs … RICYCLE MLK

We know how to do but we never used that lol
GM’s can read portuguese guys, come on. :smiley:
Just waiting for the BAN o/

let me help you with translate:

ccdc: we know how to do the bug, nicole, but we dont make cuz its DIRTY (wrong)

Arkantos: nicole, if i knew how to reproduce it (the bug), i would just report this before someone abuses (like you guys do, how funny huh?!). If you guys didnt abused it today, i just even figured its existence. some people (from paradise ofc) was looking at this fix on ktest patch notes (image of ktos patch notes), where it already was fixed.

again, you guys are funny as hell!
lets hope for someone from staff bite this 144p bait lulz