Tree of Savior Forum

The freak show called BORUTA - STAFF please disable the content until it's fixed

Do you still have Battle Bracelet there to sell?
What did you drop in the BUG DPK?
Matheus kkkkk
Everybody knows boy

2 Likes

Correram do treta mas vieram correndo pra cá… curioso…

Sorry but the only thing I see in these images are the two guilds raising the points in the same proportion, I see nothing wrong

empty words, as usual. We missed you, dude, welcome back!
did you get your hair back? i hope so

its wormzin turn now, curse him a bit xD

I’m just registering to possibly reset the points :slight_smile: anyway if they do not reset it is proved how the company is not caring for us.

1 Like

Look at the ox :slight_smile:

You have to present the evidence instead of accusing you of not liking the player … this is a lack of character.

yeah, we know exactly how it is

thanks !

The guys can not afford to lose ahahahahah

boi

1 Like

Arkantos the white knight, ho didn’t bugged last week, ho doesnot abused from kabalists to kill boruta in the first week, and clearly know how to abuse from kabalist tree… After all, when paradise say something, all gm’s helps.

so, question:

if Skyline are sayin that "Paradise used this bug/exploit w/eyouwannacallit last week, why didnt they just REPORTED?? lol

wheres those proofs, actually? because we have some, uploading atm

Dont be hipocrit, paradise last week killed boruta with about… 5 kabalists and non one taked damage.

if paradise has the power to crash the channel, why did not you do it, two boruts we donate to the server?

Now Boruta became a “AFK point farming event” and Paradise guild suddenly take the 2º place…

If IMC really care about this content and they player base, the least they should do was close the channel until they fix all those bugs.

1 Like

and imc can not close while getting the infinite heal bug?

And if they complain a lot I’ll play again and put the terror on the paralytics

@GM_Francis @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan THIS IS REAL DEAL… do something.

i missed letitia :sad:

if you guys haven’t noticed. the current staff listing is indicated on the artfest staff picks.

Silute at its finest.

Boruta has to be removed until they find a better way to provide the content, honestly.

that wasn’t suddenly as you said, skyline just couldnt handle the single man alt guild LOL

we defended without ANY bug. feel free to disagree, but just show us some evidence please, im begging you!