Tree of Savior Forum

‘The First Fan Art Fest’ begins!

So… How many winners overall will there be? This info is kinda essential? I’m surprised that this question is still floating in the air.

@STAFF_John

uhm can i dress the characters in casual clothing?

or do i have to dress them according to class?

Reading and Searching, the skills lost to humanity…

2 Likes

please extend the deadline pls?

2 Likes

The maximum number of winners is not definite but at the moment we are think of keeping it reasonable.

2 Likes

At the moment, I don’t think it would be possible but we will one day have another fan art contest (as the title “the first fan art fest” implies.)

2 Likes

Understood, thank you. =D

2 Likes

Thank you John! Now I’m feeling a little more encouraged to draw my entry. Having several winners is very reasonable, since there’s a ton of amazing artists around.

1 Like

Me too how this works!?

1 Like

maneiro,
vou desenhar a minha aqui e postar!
vlw flw
:art::slight_smile::grin::blush::relieved::relaxed:

why I cant post new topic

If you read the thread, you might have the same problem that as has been addressed earlier:

when I first reached Aqueduct Bridge Area map in itos I notice something was changed from icbt2…

all the pieces of the small statue are painfully spoon feed to you instead of having you find them on your own and exploring like before…

I thought “man do IMC think we are that dumb, do they think am stupid”…

then I visit the forum and understood why they made that change :pensive:

@jtwoac smart choice…

hope you are smart enough to figure the next steps cause I don’t like seen talent get wasted…

Got it but it was late ::shrugs:: should have posted it before work T__T XD

do it anyway…

don’t let stuff go to waste just cause of time or you will regret it…

1 Like

What about the artist signature? I think it’s a important thing but I’m not seeing anyone putting it on the entries. And by the way, have a way to attach the PSD file in the Submit post?

I cant upload :frowning: It wont let me post new topic. on the fanart forum

HOw much activity do I NEed? :))) to post in the fanart? like is there a certain time I need? I haven’t slepts just to make it it would suck so hard if I cant upload. like real suck

Same here, I wanna upload the fan art, but can’t click the “New Topic”.