Tree of Savior Forum

The early access needs an EU server

We really need an EU located server please ! :confused:

Most programmers are choosing the cheap workaround because they get no time nor money to do it right. Yes Iā€™m a programmer on my own. :yum:

@all: are we just creating european server threads and posts over and over again or is anyone planning and willing to channel all those voices into one big force? Not just the players on the forums but also ingame later on.

Haha ofc xD
Iā€™d do that as well, anytime, thats why, when you decide to look for a solution for a problem, suggest the easiest solution possible!

And I just created a topic to clearify the situation and whats to do to get your own regional servers (seriously, with an ironic subtone, as always)

EU server is the only way to go for us, regarding to the the actually bad ping we get on NA serversā€¦
Please, give us an EU server !

They base our location on sales, and there seem to be more NA players. But I think there are a lot of EU players who hasnā€™t bought the game yet because there is no EU serverā€¦

Thatā€™s a bitā€¦ stupid.

I was about to buy founderā€™s pack but then I realised there is no EU server yet.
Thats kinda sad for a ā€œearly accessā€ it kills everything about EA.
We need a date for EU located server, so I can set everything up and dont miss opening of EU server.

they are opening a server for EU today, it will be located in NA for now but they will switch its location in the near future

the server really at amazon ? (Amazon Web Services Network)

those are not gaming server, wonder why the EU server running so bad.
it be sooner or later, more and more bad critiques on steam and less players ingameā€¦