Tree of Savior Forum

The Early Access EU Server Community Help Topic [Updated 28/3/2016]

In my case is not even about the ping, I’m from spain and in the icbt didn’t notice that baaad ping. Is just cause the reasons i set before. I dont want to level something and see all my community runs away to another server, me loosing the packs haha Ofc 50 ping would be appreciated! XD

Also a releaser of an european server after EA is finished, would suck :’(

Don’t quote me on this one, but I strongly believe the TP are serverbound. If you buy TP through Steam, they appear in your Inbox, and you can claim it on any character on any server, but it is then locked to that server.

1 Like

I sure hope you enjoy reading all of the languages I can speak buddy! I’m sure not understanding jack s**t all is going to really IMPROVE your experience mate!

Honestly I am surprised we even have to ask for an EU server. It should be mandatory. I bought this game expecting there would be one.

3 Likes

You would prefer to play with people you cannot even communicate with? No one is running away. US players make up the biggest portion of the game’s current playerbase by a huge margin. I think it’s selfish to force us EU players to play with you simply because you don’t want to lose some players. What about our rights and what we want?

1 Like

I litterally can not understand why people who are not from EU even begins to care about this.

IT DOES NOT AFFECT YOU IN ANY WAY OR FORM! Most of us will not even play the game without an EU server, and from the sound of it, most the people who complain about the EU server posts are not from EU and would not play on an EU server, so again, why do you care?

We do not care that you play with 400 ping and do not whine, seriously, good for you, but we do not care. Besides, ping is only one of the reasons we are asking for a EU server. A big one, but there are more reasons.

I seriously wonder how so many people can have an issue with an EU server. I do not come in the threads where people are asking for a SEA server or threads where the Brazilians are pissed about the LUP server. It does not affect me in any way shape or form. If I would post, I would probably give them support though. Hell, I even gave support for a US west coast server.

If the posts about EU servers annoy you, IGNORE THEM. If you are unable to just not open posts that you don’t care about/doesn’t concern you, then maybe you should look into that, seriously. Like really, I read like 1% of the threads on this forum, because the others really doesn’t matter to me. It’s not that hard not to open threads that makes you mad, trust me.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure that’s exactly how it works.

1 Like

I have a feeling that the TP we receive isn’t instantly in our currency, that it is like a consumable in the mail. So it isn’t instantly server bound, like they’ve stated the package can be saved for later.

it’ll most likely look like this

drop it off on a character from a server you want it on, then right click it to use.

This is what I think it will be. If not…

Some of the best players on iRO were from Europe and those servers were on the West Coast of the USA.

What does Ragnarok Online have to do with this topic?

1 Like

Use your brain, dopple.

Ah another troll poster, I fell for it. I know what is in the gif I made, but you can’t answer the question so I’m just going to ignore you from now on.

3 Likes

If you can’t understand why a comparison to RO with high ping matters, then you are correct in ignoring me.

Good players will be able to play, bad players can wait for their containment server, if it comes at all.

What in the world. :unamused: Are you serious?

I guess we’ll have to wait for 2-3 months from now. Sure they have the data from the beta tests, but they weren’t open for all. Opening any regional server shouldn’t be a big deal, if your overall community and the regional community is big enough. Only the issue with the server transfers sucks.

I hope, I can refuse to claim all items from my 3 dlcs until they’ve made a decision! :joy: The burden of being a cash cow…

BTW I can’t wait for the salt of NA players complaining about those stupid foreign languages in chat! :laughing:

1 Like

Ping mattered a heck of a lot more for RO than it did in this game, yet most of the top guilds in iRO had plenty of European players.

iRO had intense, and fast gameplay that required twitch reactions. Why is this so difficult to understand?

TOS is baby-mode in comparison.

ToS has builds are are more or less dependant on ping. If your ping is too high that build is not viable to you (if you care any about min/maxing, if not, then whatever). This is tested and confirmed, there are videos around.

And again: “Most of us will not even play the game without an EU server, and from the sound of it, most the people who complain about the EU server posts are not from EU and would not play on an EU server, so again, why do you care?”

You are not going to convince anyone. We’re not going to say “oh well damn, that’s a real good comparison to RO, guess we don’t want a server anymore, thanks!”

Why would anyone with a high ping knowingly play a class that was ping-dependent?

Besides, I have yet to see any content in this game that a high-ping player would be prohibited from. The game is easy.

Speaking of ping-dependent, there were EU players that did Bio Labs in RO. Again, a very difficult place that required pin-point reactions.

The server was on the West Coast.

“Why would anyone with a high ping knowingly play a class that was ping-dependent?”
Why should we be forced out of builds because of ping? Don’t you see the issue there already? Seriously?

The game is incredibly easy at this stage, but we’re far from level cap, there is no endgame out, there’s no nothing. Why the hell would we not want an EU server because the game may or may not stay super easy? It’s just stupid.

Besides, RO is an extremely poor example if you want to get your point across. There was nothing difficult PvE wise in RO (at least not pre-Renewal, don’t know about after). This is like the SEA guy saying “well I played with 700 ping and I didn’t whine!”, well good for them. Glad they enjoyed iRO, it’s not relevant.

3 Likes