Tree of Savior Forum

The Early Access EU Server Community Help Topic [Updated 28/3/2016]

Yay, most people from Eu I know are holding themselves from buying th packs til we have an official reply about this matter… Main problem is just we wouldn’t want to be playing and having to level up without our rewards from the founder pack, to later find there wont be any eu server. Or, in the otherhand, spend them, level up a character to level 280, and suddenly see how that new server open and everything you did is useless >_<

4 Likes

Don’t worry they are discussing it internaly…
I guess after 3+ days of discussion they may be able to reach some kind of decision :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t see why they hesitate so much though…
There’s a lot of potential customers here and there… They should grab the opportunity… it’s like the best marketing hit they could do and they are wondering if they should or not…

I remember WoW beta test and I was surprised how fast they could react to add dozen of servers at the start when they saw the success they got. It was blizzard though, they are really good at making money while pleasing lot of their customers…

1 Like

yes exactly!

And I’ve just checked my ping in the link provided above:

US-East (Virginia)
    157 ms

US-West (California)
    206 ms

US-West (Oregon)
    204 ms

Europe (Ireland)
    72 ms

Europe (Frankfurt)
    48 ms

Asia Pacific (Singapore)
    673 ms

Asia Pacific (Sydney)
    347 ms

Asia Pacific (Japan)
    299 ms

South America (Brazil)
    287 ms

No, 157 ms ping is not good enough. If for some reason my LoL ping went to 157 I wouldn’t even be able to properly last hit.

5 Likes

Yes please we need the EU server!
There are equal amount of EU players as there are NA players so please just open a EU server.
The name tag option is fine as well. Its then also easier to find people to play with during euro daytime.

If all europeans are spread on NA servers we have less people who play during central european time and thus less people to party/pvp with.

I would love to have a EU server as well but i think the main problem isn´t the ping itself. The problem is the relation of attack speed to your ping. You simply can´t attack as fast and thats a very serious problem. Without it a ping of 150 or less wouldn´t matter that much I think.

We definitely need an EU server, check this latency results from the center of Europe, Lithuania:
Region Latency
US-East (Virginia) 134 ms
US-West (California) 203 ms
US-West (Oregon) 193 ms
Europe (Ireland) 65 ms
Europe (Frankfurt) 48 ms
Asia Pacific (Singapore) 373 ms
Asia Pacific (Sydney) 358 ms
Asia Pacific (Japan) 304 ms
South America (Brazil) 300 ms

This is what i wanted to say, this is the best option to do, i think a lot of people gonna buy the 50e pack if they open a EU server, and they let us waiting, getting less hyped !

3 Likes

US-East (Virginia) 216 ms
US-West (California) 279 ms
US-West (Oregon) 260 ms
Europe (Ireland) 145 ms
Europe (Frankfurt) 102 ms
Asia Pacific (Singapore) 234 ms
Asia Pacific (Sydney) 381 ms
Asia Pacific (Japan) 311 ms
South America (Brazil) 373 ms

my ping in Lol is lower though EU 90 ping NA 170 ping, I need EU servers :confounded::tired_face:

1 Like

I thik their internal debate now its not " are we going to make an Eu server or not?", its more like “how can we make EU server for the EA or OBT and if we do for OBT, how can we do a transfer”. They are a company so they want our money xD and its clear that if they make an EU server, they will gain a lot of profit! But they’ve learned that they can’t say anything that could be change easily, so i think whenever they can make the EU server for sure, will be announced. I think at 99% for sure that EU server will come soon! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yea it’s possible, but I find it funny to imagine something like this.

Staff1 : “Hey guys, should we open an EU server? They would think we’re caring about them and we will sell a lot more early access? And rack in big money!”
Staff2: " Are you sure you want to do that? I mean it’s scary, what if the game become a big hit?"
Staff3: “I agree, it seems far too dangerous. Let’s think how we could deny their request without losing too many of them…”
Discussing itensifies

2 Likes

I mean it’s standard to have an EU server in any game why you can’t make one for us ?

It’s not even an any game… I can say easily this an amazing MMORPG

Why please Why :tired_face::sob:

1 Like

xDDDDD Just imagine they announce today: “EU Server opens on Early Acces (29th March) !!” Many Europeans , including me , will not just buy the 50E pack, but all 3 xD because of the happinness! Able to play with 50 ms ping, knowing that you will not lose all your progress and that you could use ALL of your founders pack items… T_T i have no words.
The best mmorpg ive ever played was Ragnarok Online, was playing like 4 or 5 years and benn waiting for this game soo many years. If they make the EU server for EA or for OBT (with transfer that i would pay for sure) EVERYONE including IMC will be so so happy :smiley:

2 Likes

lol, I already have the 50$ pack, but I’m waiting for more news too, to see if I’m buying the 2 other packs $_$

yup! me too hahaha but depends if they make or not an EU server, i will give it back x_x

XDDDDDDDDDD Well said !

1 Like

Same here, if they won’t tell us at least something good about EU server I’ll just refund packs 1 and 2.

4 Likes

EU server please! <3

3 Likes

I don’t really care where server is, i can deal with abit higher ping, however, let’s say IMC was hosting ToS in EU, im pretty sure NA’s would be asking for their own server too.

Some classes does depend on a good ping, a Quarrel shooter with 20-35 ping would perform alot better than a QS with 100-200 ping.

I do admit i too find it annoying to see someone asking for EU server(constantly). and more of these posts are likely to come. People wants to be heard, you got no reason to shoot them down. Instead you could direct them to what’s already been officially said. Because, well yeah, some are just too lazy to browse the forum for the answer of their question…

Or you could just ignore those posts, just like i do.

When you just post:

You just come off as a rude person, that doesn’t really care about what others think.

8 Likes

+1 you right :smiley: eurotos#

Any reason the topic was unpinned?

@Staff_Julie

1 Like