Tree of Savior Forum

The Current State of PvP is Disgustingly Bad

Thats how I feel when people try to run away from effigy pokes range while hexed. Huehuehue

1 Like

playing kino is effortless just like clerics and catas mashing rush

only difference is kino can kill the whole team with 2 spells

1 Like

False, Kino is countered very easily. Kino also requires to land a skill shot to set up the combo. I don’t know why people think it’s so easy to play Kino, it’s actually difficult, granted, when you land your combo nicely you can see the power Kino’s have. But it is definitely not effortless. Just ask @LunarRabbit what effortless really means. He literally uses 1 skill while he pvps. Lunar abuses the sht out of a bug that freezes players indefinitely.

kino’s “skill shot” is currently bugged and pulls the whole team into it instead of its intended aoe ratio. it’s easier to use than raise of all things

i main a wiz3 kino3 lock lol don’t pretend kino is hard especially cryo kinos

players getting stuck after snowrolling and kino crap just proves how bad pvp is when the game’s not even designed around pvp to begin with thanks to imc’s lack of attention

kino can carry the match 1vs5 , other classes can’t. that’s the difference lol

@itzNiko First of all, don’t come accusing me after you have a discussion in game with me. Don’t take personal issues into a forum trying to burn other’s image. Take your own spot please and stopping being a jerk.

I wonder what is the “bug” are you saying about. If you’re telling about Heavy Shot, it’s just an Archer C2 skill that knockbacks and cancel casting animations, thus making you stagger and fail to cast skills.

If you’re telling about Full Draw, it roots you for around 7 seconds if you get caught. You’re free afterwards.

About my gaming style, I do use all my skills with good timing. If you don’t know what this means, I’m sorry but I play with my class since KToS and archers since iCBT 2. Don’t tell Kino is countered easily like this when they’re a great class to play with, you either should learn how to use your class instead of blaming others.

Kino requires you to predict movement and land skills. Just that, you can get past stat immunity, safety zones and hard-cc for long time.

Even if you’re coming into the topic “oh, easy to play class and effortlessy” - look how many Kinos make the way to the top and look how many SR makes way to ranked. You know a class that needs effort and is hard to play with? Pick an archer and make it work when everyone says it isn’t supposed to work, then show people it do work and get something good with it. Kino is so easy, even I, almost no experience can get good matches using a Kino. Can you do the same if you were in my place?

TL;DR: If you’re ever saying I’m using a bug [because you do not understand how these skill works and their status time] I think you should either talk to me first, ask to explain my skills. If some ever happens to trigger a bug on you I’m all here to talk and understand so we can upload a video and send it as a bug report to be fixed. Please do so if you are so right on what are you saying.

As a side note: I’m pretty sure that invisible cataphracts because lower pings, unable to aim targets because some ausrine-related bug, dying because link-related overpowered skills, using a system that auto aims to pets and statues that have revenge and etc are bugs way more annoying than bugs you encounter as wizards. Ah, you have animation lock because somehow lag when casting skills, right? Guess what, I have them too.

P.S.: Just a FYI. If you ever come to insist I’m abusing any single type of bug. You can ask anyone I had any match which and ask them if they ever had the same experience as you.

And if you want to compare playstyle Kino vs SR, there is it (a video someone sent me):
http://i.4cdn.org/vg/1471049405444.webm

Please, tell me if you ever see any bug in this video aside from the Magnetic Force range.

3 Likes

Either you’re dying a lot from a cata rush for some reason, or you haven’t played as a cata in TBL.

Right now, I think only a Fletcher3’s broadhead is really the most effortless kill you can get. Everything else needs a good or OP team composition to be very effective.

1 Like

And again you should talk to me before saying things. Please.

There are no bugs as far I know. If you have anything happening, talk to me and we can test it and find a way to reproduce, if you ever want to.

Surespell is clear in its description prevents you from being interrupted during attacks - not knockback. It’s the same as wanting to not be interrupted during Golem attacks in Siauliai missions (those are knockdowns tho).

Heavy Shot is a skill that have knockback power. And the base damage is way too great?

I just didn’t start to play yesterday and had it in my build at Lv.5 instead of Lv.1 and leveled my attributes as everyone does. Is knowing how skill works wrong by the way?

It’s not, again, please, listen, it’s the not the only skill I use in PvP.

I even told you and I will tell you again. The skill below pushes you far away and make you stuck for the duration as the skill description says. It is the least skill I use in game.

Full Draw (Archer Circle 1)

Is it that hard to have any stat immunity skill in your team so you can prevent the Skew debuff?

4 Likes

You are retarded for actually trying to argue in this forum.

Sorry for the inconvenience of having the need to post these things. At first I didn’t really want to keep posting in this thread knowing how the initial poster acts, but wanted to give a suggestion and my point of view anyway.

But IMHO it’s best to make facts crystal clear when someone gets mad about you and try to bring words from nothing and put your name on them.

3 Likes

no but my friend is top 10 in 2v2 as cata and its just as effortless as a broadhead fletcher, quit pretending this game takes skill lol

Oh, 2v2. Nevermind, I don’t queue for that.

How can you play 5x5? Oo
i7 4770/ GTX 960/ 4~5 FPS. It’s not even close to be fun. 2x2 at least is kinda smooth.

Just i5 and same GTX 960 (though with this game I don’t think having a discrete GPU matters). 8 GB RAM and SSD, but not sure if having those helps.

How’s your CPU temp? Better cooling could help to squeeze out the most of the CPU’s power. I use a cheap aftermarket heatsink, but better than the stock one.

I also use the “FPS Savior” addon (clever name, no? :D) https://github.com/FiftyCaliber/ToS-Addons at low settings but I turn all the effects stuff in the in-game graphics settings except dead parts and camera vibration because turning them off doesn’t seem to improve the FPS any further (and I like the game prettier). I don’t use sounds but not sure if that improves things.

My FPS rarely goes under 10 even with all the summons and sh!t filling up the screen so it’s playable (by TOS standards lol).

I fully understand how Surespell works and how the description reads. However, If you look at what I said and read carefully, I stated that Heavy Shot should be nerfed to an extent. I give my suggestion in my post. [quote=“LunarRabbit, post:108, topic:320247”]
I even told you and I will tell you again. The skill below pushes you far away and make you stuck for the duration as the skill description says. It is the least skill I use in game
[/quote]

I also understand Full Draw completely. However, the bug is that it launches the character across the map(not literally, but only for the person being hit with it) and freezes you after the duration of the Skew effect.

I can’t possibly understand how you took that as “burning” your “image.” I stated that you use 1 skill in PvP which is Heavy Shot. I was wrong, because as you mentioned, you actually use Full Draw as well. This wasn’t an attack on your character, so please stop that bullsht.

This would qualify as anecdotal. And btw, How many more Kinos are there than SRs? A lot. Not 1 kino has made it to the top 10 in recent weeks, maybe Prism, but I’m not sure. Let’s go back to talking facts instead of using anecdotal evidence to supports ridiculous claims.

In regards to the bugs, I have hours of recordings, I will invest some time in the near future to cut clips and make a video of the many bugs occuring in PvP. And from here on out, I will be sure to record every game I have with you especially, and if the bug never appears, that will tell me a great deal.

Again, my intentions were not to attack your character, I’m not sure how you perceived that. This thread is dedicated to informing IMC/the people of ToS about the game-breaking bugs happening. This way, hopefully we can see some improvements faster from IMC!

@itzNiko Thinking again, you do not worth my time with big walls of text here. So, a TL;DR list for you:

1. There are counters to Heavy Shot as well there are counters to Mangetic Force and Raise. I’ll let it up to you to find which skill works and which skills don’t when someone uses Heavy Shot.

2. I’ll let it up to you to find skills from other classes that works the same way from archer tree, from wizard tree, from swordsman tree and cleric tree as well. Most of them sits at rank 1 to 4. Some are even more efficient.

3. The fact that you do not understand Full Draw completely is already spoken in your text. It does pushes (knockback) someone by a knockback value defined by your attribute level. The knockback is applied and visible to everyone. It usually doesn’t freezes anyone as far as I know, since I’m an archer myself and use it and also get hit by it if I’m in a match vs other archers. By the way, I never got stuck after a Full Draw Skew time. Also again, if you’re sure there’s a bug, message me in game or anywhere so we can schedule a testing and report it.

4. You have your skills to handle different situations, so I do.

5. Kinos in top 40:

6. SR in top 40: […]

7. As well I shall start recording your matches :’)

8. These:

If you don’t consider these offensive statements you should review how you play the game but as well your social behavior .-.

You defend yourself when some says lies or completely ignores your hard work with your class. I’m only showing with proof that I do my homework to get something in PvP instead of blaming all the world when you have a class that owns most of PvP related bugs in the game and do so, lol.

As well I have nothing more to say to you. And I should ask a favor for you to remove or adjust your offensive statements.

4 Likes

OP asking to nerf many class
and quess what IMC do? nerf the damage of cataprac rush to half
well u deserved it right ?
never mind i tough op is cataparac but he s playing most broken class

It’s just me or after PD nerf,it became Tree of Kabbalist?

What nerf are you all talking about ?

yeah Kabbalist r7f have 100% uptime lol instant kill for everyone who is using one shot skill like meteor/snipe/canon blast etc