Tree of Savior Forum

The Confession Thread: Share Your Derpiest In-Game Moments!

I thought I could build SPR/INT on a Cleric. :cold_sweat:

back in town from questing
check market if any loots are worth more than NPC value
none of note
sell to NPC
… check collections girl
damn.

5 Likes

I was looking for a good equip when I found this Seimos weapon at the market place.
I was really happy that it has an +1 AoE Attack Ratio.
I bought it so that when my hubby will arrive, he will be surprised that I am holding a pretty good equip. ( @lajkonikes :wink:)
Then I realized… I bought a staff… Instead of Rod. haha! I’m a cleric and I can’t equip it. I was confused with the drawing at the recipe because of the “cane-like” appearance.
So yea, my surprise strong appearance was busted. Hubby did the farming so we could sell the staff because we can’t put the recipe back in the Market place. :joy::joy:

6 Likes

I died from Moving Validation Error, thrice.:joy:

1 Like

I downloaded TOS off of steam. I Launched TOS. It was a TOS downloader.

…I Downloaded a Downloader.

Wellp. Byebye TOS. . . maybe I’ll specifically wait until July to play you: for making me wait a lonnnnnnnnng time downloading 8 gigs worth of… a Game-Downloader. .

Please don’t circumvent the Early Access filter that steam users are allowed to uncheck.

vvv EDIT: It still took forever, so I’ll see you in July or something

I assume that’s the patcher not a game downloader @_@

Check this topic

If it looks like that window black below, a tree of savior at middle, and IMCGames at upper left then that’s not a game downloader at all
That’s the patcher…

i tried to power though all of the nay sayers and bash my head against a wall with a nerfed class…

i rerolled after 4 weeks.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

I did something similar. I knew around level 110 I should have went Pelt on my Fencer instead of Swordie2. I did everything I could to find a way to say this was better for the build I was going for cause I didn’t want to start over, plus I was leveling with someone at the time; had DLC packs on her… Q.Q

At level 185, after 150+ hours, I rerolled. :no_mouth: I can’t say I regret it though, much more fun, and should have done it sooner. Still very derpy…

1 Like

You are the epitome of evil OP

My derpiest moment, i was grinding @ storage and my guild is at war and an enemy team runs into us and i am in zone out grind mode everyone is yeling @ me in party to come help them and i paid no attention i just sat in a corner and popped potions as my entire team died only to realize 5minutes later after looking around like wtf did my party go?

Ended that fight with a penta kill, so i guess this is also a redemption story because lag hit at that moment and my summon cleaned them up while everyone was frozen xD

The lol’s that were had in discord that day

1 Like

What class if you don’t mind me asking?

Right smack in the middle of a crowded place, misspelling " /indun ".

At that point it was just like fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

DON’T LIE EVERYONE HAS THIS MOMENT

4 Likes

Trying to set a !!message, and forgetting I’m in Shout. The entire world sees me say, !!I pissed in the holy water.

Oh well. Mission complete, I guess.

5 Likes

So, did you get any offers from people wanting to buy that holy water of yours after that misplaced advertising? :joy:

Surprisingly, no. Though I did make a faux advertisement that I wanted to buy all kinds of panties, from plain, solid colors to perky striped colors, polka dotted colors, and even the kind with fluffy animal design, in spirit of Hyperion’s Panties Thread. I got a whisper from someone asking me if it was truly possible to collect different colored pantsu (we had to say “pantsu” because “panties” is censored).

IMC… you know what you must do. :smiling_imp:

Actually, now that I think about it, it kind of is possible to collect different underwear. We just put on different costumes. My cleric went from little whites to skin-tight leggings with the priest costume. I think one of the cleric sub-branches should have something… skimpier.

I spent all my SP trying to atack a sorc summon :cry:

4 Likes

The first time I seen one I was trying my best to smack it. Bokor’s zombies too… XD

1 Like

So this was and is still embarrassing to me even now, but I’ll share anyway:

Last Saturday night I was playing with @Mitsu on new alts we created. Early game is easy to progress, so we quickly made it to Miner’s Village. The quests give you plenty of items, so I didn’t need to go back to town for anything until we got done with the repeatables when I exceeded max weight. I go back and sell the equipment I got from questing, then we go straight to the quest to open up the bridge.

I hit the first Vubbe and BAM! A Vubbe Miner Gem pops out. How lucky am I? And it’s got an Archer skill on it so I could use it as an Archer, or sell it to make my Maid Headband dream a reality perhaps! My mind was racing, I was seriously excited. I brag to all of my friends in the discord I’m on.

We’re doing so good and I just went back to town, nothing in the mines is hard, onward we go!

First floor in the mines is going smoothly, but a purifier quest messes up and has me stuck in cinema mode. So I abandon it and go try to find it again, with friends following me, when suddenly a level 40 Grim Reaper shows up on the map.

In a moment of absolute derpness and stupidity unlike any I’ve had in this game before, I charge forward and get some blows in. Then I’m one shotted. Immediately.

Guess who didn’t get any soul crystals in town,either? Yeah, it was heartbreak the moment I realized my gem wasn’t there anymore.

Moral of the story: Don’t be me, go back to town as soon as you get a monster gem no matter what.

7 Likes

So rekt xD, don’t feel bad dude i once put a Demon Voice gem into a level 40 equip to see what it does and then when i desocketed it, it disappeared only then i had the realization that they break when you take them out…waste of a rare gem

1 Like

Was leveling in Septyni Glen level 55ish with my ranger, saw something that said Bee Hive. Had no idea what it was, the full name (and I guess arrow) was covered up by a tree.

Thinking maybe it’s some cool hidden area, or maybe I click on the bee hive and I get a Chris Farley joke. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU97w2DH5mc

Naw, it was the entrance to Dina Bee Farm level 160ish (this was before you saw the party adverts in shout, so I was unaware of the areas existence.)

I am instantly swarmed by like 5 bees and some other mob and die. Not really thinking about I use a soul crystal, and aggro bees immediately, and well die again. I do this maybe 4 times, I must of been really tired and not thinking.

At some point the bees moved far enough away, I was able to spawn and run to an exit. Felt like an idiot and wasted like 4-5 soul crystals. The MF’N bees man.

4 Likes