Tree of Savior Forum

The class with the strongest Burst?

I’m curious, tell me who got the greatest burst. As far as my limited knowledge goes, the greatest burst i know of is with the new runemaster +ice damage ability, combined with cyromancer’s ice walls and psychokino’s psychic pressure.

(For those who don’t know, burst means “the most damage in the shortest timeframe”, not to be confused with dps (damage per second) which means the most consistent damage over any amount of time.)

tl;dr which class can fire it’s LAZAR.

1 Like

Does isa effect ice wall? or does it fall under that weird does not apply category like frost cloud and hail.

It’s one of the strongest combos right now. Melts bosses in seconds.

Fletcher 3 with 5 magic arrow gems on gear does 30 something hits in 10 seconds with the skill being on cd for 13 seconds… they usally take mvp all the time

1 Like

5 magic arrow gems? if your referring to monster gems increase magic arrow, those don’t stack.

oh really? my bad then i only had one in korean server so i wouldnt know if they dont stack but theres a chart showing lv 15 magic arrow

Thats because divine might used to boost skills by 10 lvls instead of 1. Also so equips increase certain skill lvls. So all skills need lvls past what is actually obtainable via skill points.

I guess my knowledge is correct then. Well, that was easy.

Are more circles in cyromancer or in psychokino important, or is it simply two circles for both?

I’d say something like:

Wiz C1 > Cryo C3 > Psychokino C2 > Rune Caster

However, the order in which you take the Cryo and Psychokino ranks are up to you.

I would have

wiz c1> 4 ranks for some combination of cryo/pysco >rune caster > warlock

Warlock has stupid damage and if you plan to pvp you want that damage to follow up your ccs.

once again thats only if your a player interested in pvp

@frankrodriiguez1996

@thebloodyaugust

Good luck surviving that ridiculous cast time without Wiz3, people.

So you would recommend Wiz3 -> Cyro1-2 -> Psycho1-2 -> Runecaster ?

The standard practice is…

Wiz3 - Cryo - Kino - RC - Warlock

Just cast Ice Wall, then Isa, then Pressure. It’s a cookie cutter build, but it works wonders on bosses and elites.

2 Likes

you’d also be doing only a small fraction of the full combo’s damage.

seriously. if you’re going to go for isa combo, don’t quarterass it.

People are looking at RC for ISA nothing else. the rest of runecasters skills take to long to cast

If you’re taking RC, you better go all the way, it has excellent skills outside of ISA.

So Wiz3 is almost mandatory.

I disagree but each to their own.

Not just RC. Cryo, psy, warlock and any class from rank 8+ also get buffed by Quick Cast.

i beg you make more advice about this build maybe some video

In case you don’t know, hitting an icewall causes it to “spark” iceshards which deal damage. Psychic pressure is used cause it hits many times per second. Before iCBT - in KCBT - it was a very powerful combo, and at first it was nerfed. but Isa from RC caused it to become strong again.

That’s it really. Watching the old steparu video explains most, though bosses have been buffed significally since then.