Tree of Savior Forum

The class with the strongest Burst?

There was a video, showing of the build somewhere… it’s actually have a name - Build of Kings.

Highest burst? Pardoner c2 + PD’s incinerate.

highest burst is Pardoner c3’s Decatose = 1HKO at 10% chance

1 Like

lol

this one video in desc

But there is Pyro instead Warlock

It’s a variation of this build.
In this case, so that the player won’t suffer through 3 CIrcles of Wizard, it concetrates on actual DPS, taking Pyromancer.

I don’t really recommend it, Warlock is far more viable. Pyro also falls hard without investing into it further in late game.

What sequence of classes you recommend to not suffer to much? Like wiz->cryo->psy->wiz->wiz->wlk ?

Good choice, but you forgot RC.

Wiz - Cryo - Psy - Wiz - Wiz - RC - Warlock, like this.

2 Likes

What skill distribution do you recommend for warlock?

Could you recommend skills for warlock i guess at rank 8 there gonna be new skills and sensibly do not spend all skill points

Except your level of Ice Wall determines how many times you can “hit” it before it breaks.

@Autentist So going 1 Rank of Cyro is just dumb.

Pyro is used for the special interaction between fireball and psychic pressure, which stacks with ice wall shards to maximize unlimited nuclear boss killing firepower. Warlock variations make sacrifices to get versatility (such as PvP viability).

That’s what I was thinking, I’m actually quite interested to know why it’s better to go for 1 in cryo (since everyone that I see is saying so)

I am pretty the reason is the 50% boost from Quick cast, and the fact that all of the Runecaster stuff takes 6 seconds to cast? If I recall correctly.

THe thing is, PP can shatter a level 5 Ice Wall instantly… Considering you can hold PP longer, and that Ice Wall has such a long cooldown, it would behoove you to not invest in more Cryo levels. X_X Not to mention your allies can use the remaining wall fragments.

1 Like

In a boss fight, do you always have the time to grind away at an level 10 or more icewall? Some bosses move around quite a bit, and you need to evade aswell.

No. You take level 5 Ice Wall not to deal with commong enemies, but to deal with bosses and elites. @NoElement is absolutely correct.
In this case you only need very powerful quick burst to finish them off and that’s exactly what this combo does.

I also must mention equip, which can raise the level of your skill, in this case Ice Wall. It should be enough to provide sufficient damage.

@trielav
Right, forgot about Fireball, that’s true. It’s damage still falls off later though.

2 Likes

Also could you give advice about stats allocation for this build please

Since Int apperantly doesn’t scale well, pure CON for long term build. (Getting additional SP from equips.)

Ladies and gentlemen.

I present you. The Build of Kings in action. Enjoy.

dat cast time…

and nice video.