Tree of Savior Forum

The Chapel [Cleric Build Discussion]

Guys i wanna do chaplain so what stats should i add from the start?

Class: Priest C3,
Stats: Full dex worked for me, but you should find something that suits your style.

1 Like

How about the skills? Im new to this playing cleric

Iā€™d say that the skill poitn allocation depends on your future classes post Chaplain, up to that point you are going to go auto attacking everything so Str/Dex become easy choices, but if you want to pick say Druid later it becomes a tad more complicated (unless you want to go around transforming in monsters with physical skills I guess).
Con is important in Priest Iā€™d say, to get better results off of Mass Heal not to mention durability.

My inclinaiton is to keep auto-ing everything. Probably Iā€™ll pick Cleric C2 for Divine Might and Krivis for Daino. But then thereā€™s the Kabbalist with Ein Sofā€¦ So many choicesā€¦

Thanks guys! Im excited to play this

You can honestly go for str/con/spr. IMO, DEX is optional if youā€™re doing an AutoAttack build.

What is an AA build?

AA stands for Auto-Attack. But actually in this game these are not automatic, so we should be using the term ā€œBasicsā€. Because weā€™re using mostly basic attacks, not skills.

Autoattacks are the kind of attacks that happen when you command your character to attack in games like World of Warcraft, Ragnarok Online, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm; where you just click the target and your character automatically walks towards it and starts hitting.

But here in ToS, you need to aim every basic attack (except for archers and mages, classes which target monsters for ranged attacks).

Has anyone been able to test if aspergillum is shared with spiritual link?

2 Likes

Okay soā€¦ since when does Aukuras reduce the HP regen time by 15 seconds @lv15? When was it buffed? How strong is 0 sec HP regen time in your opinion?

Yeah, was buffed a little while back. Canā€™t you get 0 with that + squire yogurt? I remember when people were using exploits the lvl 20 food table would give 0 sec hp regen time, making them impossible to kill unless 1-shot. What else reduces HP regen time?

Yes you can, Iā€™m also pretty sure thereā€™s a certain Centurion formation that also reduces HP regen time.

Hmm, wonder if Centurion will come backā€¦ So Krivis 3 + squire buff is OP eh?

Theyā€™re doing it all wrong, lol

Time reducers should be multiplicative ratios, like 80% reduction and 50% reduction

Assuming a 20seconds ā€œcooldownā€, the 80% would drop it to 4 seconds, and then the 50% would drop the 4 seconds to 2 seconds

Instead of having 130% reduction ((value)-(value0.8)-(value0.5)), youā€™d have a 90% reduction ((Value)(1-0.8))(1-0.5))

How are things going on that discerning evil + incineration? ><

anxious

Haha taking longer than expected. Apparently 190->206 and 217->226 are the same as 130->145, 145->160, 160->175, 175->190, where thereā€™s nowhere to grind and all you do is run the same instance dungeons every day until you reach the next instance dungeon. Very boring =_=

That sux D;

The grinding should at least be rewardable ;(

But what level are you exactly? (No pressure haha)

So is Sadhu completely dead? Nobody talked about that class for literally one month.

Still a good class, but nothing unusual

And nothing new either