Tree of Savior Forum

The Chapel [Cleric Build Discussion]

Omg this just hit me now
C2 Cleric C 1 Krivis C1 Diev C2 Bokor -> PD.
Before I would go 2 cleric 2 Krivis 2 Bokor…But with Diev cast time so short, you can throw Zymena down whenever you wanna spam Effigy. Since Effigy has 0 CD, the sp cost reduction would help immensely in long run :open_mouth:
If you go C 2 Diev C1 Bokor instead, you can spam Effigy for free, OP much ???

No, you would get Bokor way too late for when it was designed for, your damage would be terrible.
The rule of thumb is that if it’s a damage centered class and not utility like Alchemist or Pardoner you do not take a class that’s behind in Ranks unless it’s only one rank of iference, and even then…

I am not sure that rule would apply to cleric given how insanely strong their spells scale. Effigy + Darkness Attribute + Third hit bonus will probably the biggest hit an Int Cleric can produce. It scales so well with your Matk xD. And even if you take Sadhu c1 at rank 10 it is probably still good as it scales with your matk not skill level or base damage xD Well might be we will have more OP stuff at rank 10 but yeah cleric skills scale well:P Zaibas with enough Int will have higher base damage than rank 7 abilitites

Well, true, but Dievdirby’s deal is more about having both Zemyna and Laima up at the same time than anything which on overall ends in a higuer damage output even if simply due to lower cooldowns.

But SP wise yes, although Ein Sof does the work just fine honestly, by the time it’s off cooldown you’ll hardly have burned trough all your SP.

I’m not talking about Effigy, I was talking about party play, Mages and Archers love it, Swordsmans notice they have infinite SP all fo the sudden.

Beside the statues being buggy in icbt2,the Laima Statue is a joke I played Diev C2 at icbt2 but Zemyna is very useful.However,I still carve it for the sake of doing something somewhat useful.

At level 15 32 SP decrease LOL,Sure it helps for sure but this infinite SP you talk about won’t even nearly feel like it.Archers and Swordmen spams their skill and even though -32 SP reduction at level 15 sounds good on paper but in reality you don’t feel it at all.

I’m fully aware of what Ein Sof does, and namely it’s atribute which is pointed out in the video itself, we talked about it higuer on this very same topic.
The discussion here is about what is better for what in the Cleric tree, and yes in this case Kabbalist is better thanks to basically infinite SP via Ein Sof, both this and Dievdirby’s statues are great for party play, but Dievdirby offers a great boost to the damage output of the party thanks to allowing a faster use of skills and a little help in doing so while Kabbalist solely offerst susteintability on the matter.

Both are amazing in the long run anyways.

I played an Swordman myself, it makes enough of a difference because everything is factually dying faster.

Basically, Cleric classes are all pretty good so you can get away taking whatever path you’d like.

Me personally I’d rather specialize in a class and expect to party with other specialized classes that synergize well with me than be a jack-of-all trades character. There is merit in both ways, but since I have a lot of friends playing I think I’d rather be the best at my role.

Edit: In my Chaplain/Kabbalist build, I choose Cleric C2 at rank 6 partially as a filler, but also with some reasoning behind it: level 10 Heal becomes very useful around that point in the game. Level 10 Safety Wall is nice for a physical cleric later in the game. Fade is useful to get away from ranged nukes, and just in general. But anything can be viable.

Yeah I feel you. Personally I like Diev coz C1 itself is enough and it is pretty bard-like support. :smiley: Plus Diev is a very rare find nowadays, like very rare before the buff so I try to find something that can fit it in without hurting my build too much. Thankfully Cleric’s class are pretty much all good even with just 1 circle.

@Loztchild: The reason I choose Diev over Kabbalist is Bokor + PD synergy. I want PD as soon as possible. Even when party with a Kabbalist, Liama is still good in party. I will appreciate their Ein Sof and they will appreciate my CD reduction with all their decently high CD :smiley:

Ps: Do we know if Ein Sof is party wide or single target? From the description and video, i thought it is single target like Healing Factor. If it is, I rather give it to other thirsty DPS xD

Ein Sof is a magic circle, it’s only one but anyone can step on it and basically get it’s SP full.

For this kabbalist build, don’t ever put more than 1 point into Monstrance. There’ll never be a situation where it’s going to be better than Resurrect, you only get more little magic circles that don’t really do much… And it also increases the cast time(Monstrance’s cast time is horrible, trust me).
I myself would also never put more than 1 point into Sacrament, even with this so said scaling with Last Rites. I can never find a situation where having Sacrament lv8 is better than Mass Heal lv8 ( Going from 10% to 24%MHP). Same goes to Revive… Lv 8 Sacrament for a tiny extra bit of damage or 7 more seconds of invincibility and 40%HP comparing to 5%HP after Revive’s effect? For both PvE and PvP, Mass Heal and Revive are better skills to invest on instead of Sacrament in any situation.

@Lanceis Ein Sof’s effect only applies once. here : Go to 3:30

Please rate my unbeatable build, but don’t rate it if you are gonna rate it less than 8 out of 10 thx

1 Like

Hm, wheres Cleric > C2 Priest > C3 Paladin > PD? Though that Monk build looks pretty cool…would be completely screwed by status ailments though. Honestly would switch out pld for that.

‘‘Doesn’t get Chortamasta’’
Bruh do you even Druid?

I’m pretty sure kill5link is trolling. If not… 10/10 for uniqueness.

Thanks iago_l, you’re probably right I’ll update the skills. Just not sure how Chaplain will be affected by buff level. Thanks!

alexandrious2001, if you add a link with skills I’ll add it to the first post! Looks like a solid build.

1 Like

I know, thus the meme lel. Generally I go on long talks when it comes to builds.

Yea I gotta remember how I did it… str/con/spr/dex 4/2/2/2. Use Crit rate gems…ahh lemme get back to you will edit.

Edit: Gonna look something like this. http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/?reference=u5eh03sr9x

Burst damage, three ways to heal, stat effect immunity, stat effect recovery, self revive, resurrection, debuffs and tankability, boosted SP recovery. PD skills may be matter of preference and reason I didnt max out bless is because its pretty fixed. Its great for the low to mid levels, but at high lvs, I would use a skill scroll to put those points into Res and Revive. Could also just take Mass Heal down to 1 and put the points elsewhere if you feel 1 skill level in Mass Heal is enough.

You mention Bless being too fixed yet you maxed Sacrament which is even more fixed and does less damage in average due to Blessing’s atributes in comparision. There’s a reason a good number of Priests straight up ignored it until Chaplain was released introducing Last Rites to the picture. The only thing it has over Blessing overall in a non-Chaplain build is a longer duration, which is irrelevant as Blessing already has 100% uptime (although if you get all the extra hits atribute you have 2Secs where it isn’t on admitedly).
Everything else looks good enough, although the CON sperad is a bit eh, generally you aim for a fixed number intead of constantly puting points really, 20 sufices most and 30 should push you along considering you have to get in middle of the fight, not to mention the boost to heals.

If a Linker mage can spread Chaplain’s Aspergillum, this is gonna be massive AA boost.
If so Priest build depends on how much damage increase from per Aspersion Lvl up (with 100%dmg attribute)

Five internets says that the skill can be spread, but uses the not-chaplain’s level of Aspersion.