Tree of Savior Forum

The Chapel [Cleric Build Discussion]

I change a bit what I said about Deprotected Zone…because now looking at your build I realised I only had lvl 4 one… and I’m not sure if it is worth to put more points on it… most likely not… XD So you can still put some points elsewhere I guess, Also if this is an INT build you can totally forget Deprotected Zone and have higher lvl Cure instead because your damage from Cure can help the party too then.

So I think Deprotected Zone can be nice to have but skill-lvl-wise I don’t think either it is worth too much points.

Also there is no horribily big difference between lvl 3 and 5 Zalciai and it gets all of its attributes at lvl 3… so If you want you can get at least 1 point from that and put it on that Aukuras.

Also I don’t know too much about Oracle…but based on what I see Prophecy has the same duration and cooldown on lvl 4 already…and you have Divine Might anyway…at least 1 point could go to Arcane Energy from that…and I think you could reduce the level of Counter spell too…with at least 1 point?
Then with lvl 3+1DM Arcane Energy you could have +12% SP what sounds better for me then 3.

1 Like

Prophecy increases in duration 5 seconds per lvl, and increases # of debuffs blocked by 2 per lvl. You definitely want it max.

It is quite rare to see Kirvis C3 and I know very little about Melstis. It can probably be usefull for Zalciai, Divine Stigma and Prophecy. I wonder if it can combine with Safety Zone, Divine Might or Guardian Saint stopping the count of attacks received or skills used. Melstis + Mackangdal + Guardian Saint must be a devastating combo! The problem is that members of the Kirvis team can’t get away from the magic circle to receive the effect of Melstis.

I forgot its duration is pretty low so even if you can keep it up constantly on lvl 4 yeah maybe you would still want that + 5 sec… about the number of debuffs… well I’m not sure that 1 level matters that much

Considering that’s the skill’s main weakness ( it has full uptime at lvl 5, so the only way to get past it is by consuming the debuff uses ) imo it’s pretty important.

I just thought getting 8 or 10 debuffs in 25 sec…dunno XD Maybe… I don’t know… In pvp maybe matters.
I’m trying to check that counter spell too if it could be reduceable by some levels or not but I don’t know…

I’m not actually sure, that would be good to look into though.
I think this skill would shine most vs magical bosses / regions of course though.

yeah i was also thinking like in @Ayalon 's post to juggle some points for efficiency.

(PVE) I don’t think it matters either.

I wanted to see if this was possible too, but i don’t know if it freezes both rank of spell buffs.
I would still like to take it for style points. :smiley:

Melstis only freezes time, meaning that ground spells and hit dependent buffs don’t get to last forever.

Yeah. To clarify, a buff needs to have an actual buff timer to be affected by Melstis. Safety Zone doesn’t have a buff timer ( even though it has a duration ), and so isn’t affected. It’s the same with Pardoner’s Discerning Evil.

1 Like

I thought discerning evil was a debuff?

It’s not technically a debuff. It doesn’t show up as a debuff and doesn’t have a debuff timer.

What I mean by this is that in order for discerning evil to work, a debuff must have a timer, since all it does is extend the timer.

1 Like

Aha, i understand the context now. thankyou!

I don’t think so, but it does get rid of enemy magic circles in the AoE ( up to a certain limit, determined by the level of counterspell ).

I think the thing that happened is that someone erased a ally magic circle with it, methinks Zalciai because it also counts as a sebuff for enemies.

It does remove some buffs like sz because it’s a magic circle.

Maybe that is old but in a video of steparu it actually removed his own magic circles… Safety Zone, Aukuras, Heal, Zalciai, Cure… ( I wouldn’t even count aukuras as a magic circle but nvm… xD )

…and just silently saying… that I also heard something that it actually negates all magic…but I didn’t find any proof… so if someone knows something…X)…

1 Like

Technically that’s not removing a buff. If it removed the buff that safety zone gave to a player, that would be removing a buff. It removes the magic circle which provides the buff. It’s an important difference.

Well… it is a nice skill then…you just have to be careful when you using it.

Lol dude its still a primary buff that has a magic circle, no matter how you look at it.

It shows up on your buff bar so it’s a buff simple as that.Many buff applies in different way but they all share the same thing in common.

I said also it removes some buffs(not all) one’s like sz .