Tree of Savior Forum

The Chapel [Cleric Build Discussion]

Without krivis, it is so hard to kill flying mobs

Is there anything I should change in my skills now?

Thanks in advance!

Well, for one taking Chaplain as early as possible would be recommended, for leveling ease.
Revive should be Lv5 or 10, no in-between.
Resurrection should also be Lv5, shorter cast time and more effectiveness thereā€™s literally no reason not to.

Did you know that Capella gives Lv1 Monstrance and Stone Skin even if you donā€™t have them? Something to keep in mind Iā€™d say. People REALLY undermine Capella because ā€˜ā€˜hur durr toemsā€™ o uselssā€™ā€™, also using literally all the buff bar on one move, but thatā€™s just the Priest experience.

1 Like

Thanks! I suspected it about capella, so I can probably ditch 1 point from stone skin. But I really donā€™t know where to get points for more revive and resurrect though :hamster:

Lowering Aspercion and Sacrament ainā€™t that big of a problem, did you know that if you cast an skill that drags from other skills while Divine Might is active the skills used for the calculation will also count the +1 level?
Thereā€™s Pardoners with Lv16 buffs lol.

1 Like

How do we know it is intended that [capella] cast lv1 versions of the skill if you donā€™t have the skill. Could be a bug.

Considering hte fact that it has been going on for near to two month now Iā€™d say itā€™s safe to take it as intended.

I suppose saving 2 skill points for [monstrance] and [stone skin] (just in case) wouldnā€™t be unreasonable.

Anyone have some advice for a character i want to make?
a C3 Krivis will be the primary class - i donā€™t really have a focus on stats since they donā€™t really matter to me but iā€™d probably end up with con int spr, but i donā€™t know what i could advance to further ranks that would provide efficiency in a party environment.( ill try to post a build in >48h)
I think i might just go C3 Cleric & Krivis, but i donā€™t feel secure doing it just yet

I think itā€™s hard to suggest something like thisā€¦ I mean there are lot of possibilities because Krivis is nice with any buildā€¦ If we stick to the Krivis3-Cleric3 I would suggest and INT build I guess and you could choose then Druid for dps or Plague is always nice addition I guess, I think you can be Kabbalist tooā€¦

ā€¦but Krivis itself is a nice addition for Chaplain also with whatever stat build and Chaplain is great for partiesā€¦but you can still consider Priest too without Chaplain in a build tooā€¦
I think Paladin can be helpful tooā€¦

So I guess it didnā€™t help much but Krivis is versatileā€¦so I think we will be able to help more when we see that more exact buildā€¦ X)

Something like this Iā€™d say.
The points in Cure could be used in Deprotected Zone if you would prefer that.
Divine Stigma could be dropped for Zalciai 15 too.

Iā€™d sugest the same path jariu said

Alternativelly, you can go druid c1 only for possession, and on rank 7 choose between Kabbalist, plague doctor, or anything you like

The thing about possession is placing zaibas, cure and carnivory, then luring the enemy into it ;D

Is deprotect-zone effective? I havenā€™t used it before

I am intending something similar to :

edit:changed this link that is incorrect build

Iā€™m not sure if i will enjoy those classes from what i have seen :frowning:

Yes, i considered it too (priest 3 krivi 3 )
but need to visit the skill tool again for a plan. :smiley:

Im still considering a 4/2/2/2 build of str/con/spr/dex for my Cleric> Priest 2 > Paladin 3 > PD. Once Con reaches 30-40 will start putting the points into dex I think.

The effectiveness of d-zone is tied to how much def a monster has. Tosbase does not include this in its monster database so we canā€™t really say. Stat debuffs were made to never go below 0.

That is if you only look at the spr to def reduction. The sword attribute can bring def to 0 just from hitting often enough with a sword (thereby negating the effect your spr has on the skill).

It really needs a rework. Something like ā€œincrease the amount of damage received by x + sprā€. Doing it like this makes the sword attribute NOT compete with the skills mechanic.

I think it is good but I donā€™t know how muchā€¦ I only know that in the icbt2 I reseted to a bit of SPR and a lot of DEX at the endā€¦and I donā€™t know how much SPR I hadā€¦but even combining it with Monstrance it gave me a bit more damageā€¦

So I have no idea how much defense a monster have but it seemed effectveā€¦ altough if you would have big damaging skills maybe it wouldnā€™t matter that muchā€¦but for my auto attacks it wasnā€™t badā€¦

@c2gaming I wouldnā€™t mind if def could just go negative eitherā€¦ X)

I donā€™t know Sadhu well but what I heard from others and how I imagine it, it is not rly that good choice with just 1 circle.

@Gwenyth Sadhu is a ā€˜ā€˜Go C2 or nothingā€™ā€™ class due to itā€™s better skill being there along more OOB range and all that, C1 simply isnā€™t great.
Pardoner is wasted there, you could only make Lv5 spells. I guess the other skills are alright but honestly thereā€™s better options.
Deprotected Zone is great, requires some positioning but in some fight it can make a great difference, not to mention that the attributes gives the possibility of it being used to inflict armor break which is beautiful for your physical hitters.

omg. i think i made a mistake, i had saved the build and edited a new one but it has overwritten the one i have linked ( it was just to look at various skills- not a planned path) . i didnā€™t choose sadhu and pardoner at all when i exported the build :anger:

i have fixed it now in a new link ;

I felt like D.Zone was only usefull at quest bosses 1v1s. Dont think its a reliable skill at all imo.

Well, Iā€™d say is a ā€˜ā€˜bring to Lv 5 and buy the attributesā€™ā€™ skill, can come handy real good.
Doesnā€™t Counter Spell also negate some player buffs?
I remember someone mention that one time.
Iā€™d also say that bringing Divine Might as high as possible is a good idea, more skills to use it with after all.
Arcane Energy at 1 really leaves something to be desired now that I look at itā€¦